PDA

View Full Version : Few questions?????

katyfitz
19-11-16, 19:53
Hi guys,
God I wish this anxiety would just go away.

Just wanted to ask a few questions to you all.

If any of you try and focus on anything else, does ur mind tell you if you stop worrying and have a laugh with friends that you'll regret doing it and how can u have fun when ur terminally ill?

I literally every day think it's ovarian cancer, bowel cancer, stomach cancer or something else.

My stomach always feel nitty, like I'm bloated but not bloated if that make sure sense. And lots of wind. Im aching and just always emotionl. Also appetite has gone a bit cause I'm scared if I eat I'll get a bad stomach.

Constant Vicious circle x

---------- Post added at 19:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Notty

Indiaav
19-11-16, 19:59
I am also scared of being ill. I am going through what the doc says is a nervous breakdown but I say is anxiety/panic attacks and have been since July. My doc last week did tests of the ovaries last week and it sent me into more panic but the results are normal, now he phones me and says my blood shows high inflammation and he wants more tests and I am terrified of the results. I wake up in pure panic, my appetite is now near zero and I feel as though I will never get over this. The least little thing and I panic over any pain, spot, etc, etc, etc. It is horrible. So you are not on your own honey and it really is hard. Best get the doc to check you over and I know it is horrible as I was in bits last week waiting for my ovary results and am in bits now waiting more tests but unless you do, you will never know. I am terrified of the results coming back, I really am. Take care xx