PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found having HA has made them eat really healthily?

TimetoTurn
19-11-16, 21:10
Just a thing I thought of and was interested to see if anyone else was like me! Because I am quite concerned about what we eat as a family (just hubby and me and toddler) and I realise a lot of what has stopped me eating just whatever is to do with health! Like I can't bring myself to eat certain things just because I know they are so bad for you! But I am def more relaxed than I used to be! (this might be due to fatigue since having daughter!)

paranoid-viking
19-11-16, 21:14
Yes. After I started to be afraid of getting pancreatic cancer I have started to eat plenty of fruit every day. And I have have stoped drinking sodas and have also cut out butter. And chocolate. I hope for Gods sake it is not to late.

KeeKee
19-11-16, 21:48
Unfortunately for me, no. Any mental distress causes me to eat anything and everything. I've always been a fruit and vegetable eater, but I also love other foods too, most of which is crap.

Magic
20-11-16, 14:19
I Like lots of veg, I cannot eat most fruits because of the acid content.
Just lately I have been eating crap:blush:

NGD99
21-11-16, 05:01
Of course. I've cut out refined sugar from my diet, I eat garlic every morning and a lot of fruit and veggies through the day.

Leah88
21-11-16, 09:35
Yes, and I am underweight because of it. I don't eat a lot in general and I definitely don't eat high sugar foods because I'm scared of getting diseases.