PDA

View Full Version : Having a very bad evening

cjemc
20-11-16, 18:42
Feel dreadful, cannot concentrate on anything, cannot eat anything, cannot drink anything. My job is driving me insane.

Indiaav
20-11-16, 18:48
Sounds like your job is just not worth what it is putting you through. Suggest, and I know it is hard these days, that you find another job, but get yourself well first, you sound like you are suffering from anxiety/depression. I was working full time in a job I loved at first and then things got bad when the company had money problems and we were not even getting paid on time and everyone ended up at each others throats and I was severely stressed also. Then they went bankrupt and it was the best thing for all of us in the end cos all that stress was gone and many had to look elsewhere and it was stressful but not as stressful as it was working in an unhappy environment. Hope things pick up for you. Take care xxx

cjemc
20-11-16, 18:53
Sounds like your job is just not worth what it is putting you through. Suggest, and I know it is hard these days, that you find another job, but get yourself well first, you sound like you are suffering from anxiety/depression. I was working full time in a job I loved at first and then things got bad when the company had money problems and we were not even getting paid on time and everyone ended up at each others throats and I was severely stressed also. Then they went bankrupt and it was the best thing for all of us in the end cos all that stress was gone and many had to look elsewhere and it was stressful but not as stressful as it was working in an unhappy environment. Hope things pick up for you. Take care xxx

I keep trying to be violently sick as well, this has been going on for 5 years and 4 months now and it is driving me to the point of not wanting to be here anymore.

randomforeigner
20-11-16, 19:03
What a horrible job! Time to change?

Indiaav
20-11-16, 19:15
Are you seeing a doc for this? If not I think you need to my love. Is there nobody you could talk to at work? or your family? I really feel for you and I know just how hard it is but we all need support when we suffer from anxiety/panic etc and sounds as if you need it. Are you not getting support?

cjemc
20-11-16, 19:22
Are you seeing a doc for this? If not I think you need to my love. Is there nobody you could talk to at work? or your family? I really feel for you and I know just how hard it is but we all need support when we suffer from anxiety/panic etc and sounds as if you need it. Are you not getting support?

I saw a 4 Dr's. Had a barium x-ray and 40 blood tests but no reason as to why I am retching/gagging.

Indiaav
20-11-16, 21:10
Sounds to me that it is pure anxiety but i am no doctor. I really think you want to talk to somebody, a counsellor, I would go back and see a doc and tell him/her exactly how you feel and that you need help for it. I wish you all the very best and hope you get sorted very soon x

Fishmanpa
20-11-16, 21:21
Sounds to me that it is pure anxiety but i am no doctor. I really think you want to talk to somebody, a counsellor, I would go back and see a doc and tell him/her exactly how you feel and that you need help for it. I wish you all the very best and hope you get sorted very soon x

Spot on!... read Cal's post history :winks:

Positive thoughts