PDA

View Full Version : i could do with some advice please

susie
21-11-16, 15:56
i seen a psyciatrist 3 weeks ago after my gp pushed hard for me to see one after my anxiety was very bad plus very poor sleep i also cant go out alone .i also self harmed big style witch nearly cost me my life i had to have brain surgry because of it .the psyciatrist wants me to see a mental health worker she is coming to my home wednesday but what ever she wants me to do will take time ,i only have so many valium a month its not the ideal drug i know.i dont see the psyciatrist again till jan next year im so afraid my anxiety is sooo bad i never sleep much i really need some advice please

cjemc
21-11-16, 16:00
i seen a psyciatrist 3 weeks ago after my gp pushed hard for me to see one after my anxiety was very bad plus very poor sleep i also cant go out alone .i also self harmed big style witch nearly cost me my life i had to have brain surgry because of it .the psyciatrist wants me to see a mental health worker she is coming to my home wednesday but what ever she wants me to do will take time ,i only have so many valium a month its not the ideal drug i know.i dont see the psyciatrist again till jan next year im so afraid my anxiety is sooo bad i never sleep much i really need some advice please

Hi what are your symptoms?

susie
21-11-16, 16:09
i keep waking at night feeling very frightend shakeing,from the momment i get up im very anxious all the time its awfull ,ive been trying deep breathing ,listening to music but nothing gives me a break its there all the time its really getting me down

cjemc
21-11-16, 16:16
i keep waking at night feeling very frightend shakeing,from the momment i get up im very anxious all the time its awfull ,ive been trying deep breathing ,listening to music but nothing gives me a break its there all the time its really getting me down

When you say very anxious what do you mean?

susie
21-11-16, 16:21
im very frightend shaky but i dont know what im frightend of i smoke far to much i feel like im looseing myself nothing relaxses me