PDA

View Full Version : Hand pain

Rey1989
21-11-16, 16:30
Good day all,

I've opened several posts about my health anxiety issues over the last couple of days, this one is in regards to one particular issue I've been having over the last 2 weeks. Besides all the other symptoms I've been experiencing (generalized twitching and muscle cramping) I now have had a sever hand pain for the last 2 weeks, which got a lot worse after going bowling exactly 2 weeks ago today. My whole arm/hand was in severe pain after going bowling, and I feel like I've definitely done something to my hand, what I dont know.

It gets swollen very easily, it is hard to clench my fist, or if i try to move the fingers I get this dull pain near the knuckles. I remember that 2-3 days after bowling, I had pain traveling all the way from the middle finger up my hand (if I moved my finger from side to side I could feel the pain clearly)

The skin around the knuckles on my middle finger seems swollen, like two patches on each side, so I think it could be due to trauma? My fear of having ALS because of the twitching consumed my life for the last little while, and I am mixing these symptoms with perceived weakness (because it hurts to move my hand in certain ways) and atrophy because of the swelling.

I am going to see my doctor tomorrow about it, but just wanted to know if any of you have had issues like this particularly after bowling with a rather heavy ball.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Rey.