PDA

View Full Version : wind blowing sound in ears

lorraine
21-11-16, 20:29
hi

please help had this windblowing sound in ear for a while now posted about it before. Been back to dr he said it will settle down. But when I had read on internet about the sound in ear it can be ms brain tumor, arteries clogged up a really frightened myself and wondered if anybody else has had this condition.

thanks

lorraine

lotusblossom
21-11-16, 22:09
Hi yes I can relate to that mine is more of a hissing but could easily be described as a wind blowing or static have had it since August eventually went docs and she made an appointment for me at the ENT its getting close now 30th of this month and I am starting to freak out a bit. I have days when I have no noise at all and then it just comes back. I have read that tinnitus can be hissing whining ringing all manner of noises but for me when I press the flappy bit at the side of my ear and broddle like when my ear itches I can hear a squishy noise like theres fluid behind my ear drum it doesn't happen when I do it to my other ear. I have not consulted Dr google as that would make my anxiety worse The doc just said there are many causes of this problem and that was enough for me.

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

yes we can chat if you would like to

lorraine
23-11-16, 08:43
hi

thankyou for replying I went back to drs today and he has referred me to the ent. I did ask about brain tumour and he said the didn't think so. So I'm waiting now for my appointment.

lorraine

lotusblossom
23-11-16, 22:12
hi I am glad you have been back to the docs it needs sorting as does mine although I am getting a bit freaky with my appointment getting closeI will feel relief when I know what it is I will keep you updated x