PDA

View Full Version : down the allotment

jude uk
05-04-07, 16:03
:D Hi

I would like to encourage people to get an allotment (yea I know it sound like something you do when your 64 but its great):yesyes:
For those of you who are not working at the moment its a great way to get out and become more active and believe it or not, you will have less anxiety or panic attacks because you will be so busy digging-weeding-planting and listening to some of the older folk giving you much welcome advice:D
Even if you are working. its a welcome relief from any stress:wacko:

Check the local area because there are thousands of places and more and its not just for males more females are taking it up (we are all becoming more green):yesyes:

It wont cure all your problems but it helps to get out and about

hugs:flowers:

honeybee3939
05-04-07, 17:35
Hi Jude

Its lovely to hear the allotment is helping you.

The Mental Health Centre where i go for therapy have a Allotment, and i have heard that its good therapy for those that attend. Im going to give it go now the weather is improving. I like the idea of growing my own veggies.:) :)

Thanks for that:yesyes:

Love

Andrea
xxxx

den42
05-04-07, 18:36
hi judeswan
weve not long moved into our house and im already pulling my hair out as i need a greenhouse. it helps to keep me sane, i love growing plants from seeds,watching them grow and blossem , god how i need a friggin GREENHOUSE :sign20: :madness:

take care

denise :yesyes: