PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and so is the anxiety

Annie0904
22-11-16, 12:40
Since beginning of September my anxiety has been creeping back. I had a massive panic attack on holiday in France and was taken to hospital in an ambulance. It did start to get better again and I was able to enjoy my next holiday. Since then however the anxiety has got worse.
I have had lots of ibs flare ups and have to go for a proctogram next Wednesday and Colonoscopy on Dec 17th. The first procedure doesn't worry me too much but the colonoscopy does as the prep made me really ill last time.
I am getting really irritated and bad tempered which has never been an issue for me before and this is making me feel worse about myself.

Just want to curl up and hide away :( Really struggling to cope.

Magic
22-11-16, 14:19
Oh Annie, I was wondering where you were. I can understand you getting ill tempered with what is going on.
Must have been quite a bad panic attack for you in Paris.
I hope you go on alright with your tests, and you will be well enough to let us know how you go on. One day at a time Annie:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Annie0904
22-11-16, 14:35
Thank you Magic, just having a really bad today, crying and shaking. I have made an appointment to see my doctor in the morning.

Magic
22-11-16, 14:43
That's good Annie. You are doing the right thing. Not like you to hide away x

Annie0904
22-11-16, 14:48
I know I try to keep going but just can't today :( I have just called the doctors again and the doctor is calling me in an hour.

almamatters
22-11-16, 15:42
Sorry you are back, but also nice to hear from you, glad you have called the Doctor, hoping you start to feel better soon. :hugs:

alan15
22-11-16, 15:51
Hi Annie, sounds like you are going through it, I haven't found a complete answer to anx and panic attacks, it goes away and always seems to come back, I am in it a bit as well at the moment I have a holiday planned for next week I go into a cold sweat when I think about it

Annie0904
22-11-16, 16:00
Just wrote a note telling my husband I was going to the hospital and he was better off without me. Anyway I stopped at the doctors and they took me in a side room and the receptionist was so lovely. She called hubby to let him know I was ok and drove me home then took him for the car. I go back for an appointment in half hour.

vicky23
22-11-16, 19:26
Annie, you've done amazingly well coping with anxiety and have been an inspiration for so many people here.
Much love and all best wishes
xxx

Annie0904
22-11-16, 19:35
Thank you Vicky. The doctor has given me some Chlordiazepoxide and diazepam to calm me down so hopefully I get a good sleep tonight. Feeling exhausted after all the anxiety. My husband took the receptionist at the doctors a bunch of flowers for being so caring with me.

Annie0904
25-11-16, 16:45
Hi Annie, sounds like you are going through it, I haven't found a complete answer to anx and panic attacks, it goes away and always seems to come back, I am in it a bit as well at the moment I have a holiday planned for next week I go into a cold sweat when I think about it

I am always the same before a holiday but usually fine once I get there. Anticipatory anxiety is not nice :(

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

Sorry you are back, but also nice to hear from you, glad you have called the Doctor, hoping you start to feel better soon. :hugs:

Good to hear from you too....How are you doing?

I have been to the doctors today and he has prescribed Mirtazepene. A bit nervous about taking it.

almamatters
26-11-16, 07:20
I'm not bad thanks Annie, hope you are starting to feel a bit better. I'm always nervous about taking new medication but all being well the ones you have been prescribed will help you. Hope you are ok today. :hugs:

Annie0904
26-11-16, 11:29
Had a horrendous night after taking the mirt...never slept even though I felt drowsy within 5 mins of taking it. My eyes won't focus today and I feel so lethargic and drained.

Magic
26-11-16, 12:30
Hi Annie, I don't know anything about the mirt. I know about the other meds you are on as I take the same. Perhaps you will feel better once they have them in your system.
It must have been horrendous for you. I am so sorry for you as I have been in the same situation. One day at a time Annie xxx

Annie0904
26-11-16, 12:35
Hi Annie, I don't know anything about the mirt. I know about the other meds you are on as I take the same. Perhaps you will feel better once they have them in your system.
It must have been horrendous for you. I am so sorry for you as I have been in the same situation. One day at a time Annie xxx

I don't think I'll be taking anymore. I have dreadful stomach cramps today.

MyNameIsTerry
26-11-16, 15:40
Hi Annie,

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling again. :hugs::flowers: It's horribly soul destroying when it happens but try to remember that despite how bad it feels right now, with time & practice you got to a much better place before so you will do again. I know they will feel like hollow words right now but the proof is there that you will get better.

How much Mirt? It's activating at certain doses so may keep you awake according to the experienced guys on the Mirt board.

Annie0904
28-11-16, 16:20
I have been soooo ill since taking the mirt. Ended up in a&e saturday night and doctor agreed it was side effects. Haven't taken anymore.
Really bad stomach cramps and even now just water is going straight through me :(

almamatters
28-11-16, 16:30
I have been soooo ill since taking the mirt. Ended up in a&e saturday night and doctor agreed it was side effects. Haven't taken anymore.
Really bad stomach cramps and even now just water is going straight through me :(

Oh dear Annie, shame they have had this effect on you, is there anything else the GP can prescribe for you? Sertraline did the same thing to me, it was horrible. Hopefully the side effects will start to wear off soon. X

Annie0904
28-11-16, 16:34
I took a diazepam last night just to get some sleep. Used up all my energy just washing my hair and having a shower today.

swgrl09
28-11-16, 21:35
Hi Annie, just wanted to say it's nice to hear from you again even though under rough circumstances. Sometimes I go throw my old posts and it reassures me that I have gotten through really rough patches before, as have you, and gotten through it. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

almamatters
28-11-16, 21:37
Hope you are having a better night Annie x

Annie0904
29-11-16, 13:14
Hi Annie, just wanted to say it's nice to hear from you again even though under rough circumstances. Sometimes I go throw my old posts and it reassures me that I have gotten through really rough patches before, as have you, and gotten through it. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you :)

---------- Post added at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Hope you are having a better night Annie x

Have been able to eat a slice of toast and some jelly today, just need to get my strength up again xx

pulisa
29-11-16, 13:40
I had a pretty horrible reaction to mirt too, Annie. It's all trial and error with these drugs as you know and some of us are far more sensitive to them than others. I hope things settle down for you very soon xx

Annie0904
29-11-16, 14:13
I had a pretty horrible reaction to mirt too, Annie. It's all trial and error with these drugs as you know and some of us are far more sensitive to them than others. I hope things settle down for you very soon xx

It has been horrendous I was the same when I tried fluoxitine. I just want to go back on the one I had before which worked for me (Dosulapin) but they are not prescribing it anymore.

One 15mg tablet and it has left me feeling like a bus has crashed into me!

BikerMatt
04-12-16, 22:15
Good to see you on the forum but not under the circumstances. Just wanted to wish you well Annie xx

dally
04-12-16, 23:37
Hi Annie
I'm sorry that you've hit a blip. Try to remember you've been here before and got better.
I am very sensitive to meds too, so I understand your reaction. I hope you find something soon to help.

Annie0904
05-12-16, 09:36
Thank you Matt and Dally. I have had a horrendous weekend with high anxiety. Very difficult at the moment because I am self employed and haven't been able to work for 3 weeks. You can't claim statutory sick pay when you are self employed so I now have the added stress of financial worries.
Everything I eat is going straight through me due to the anxiety and I am losing weight fast and getting weaker.

almamatters
05-12-16, 18:21
Sorry you are feeling like this Annie, I just wanted to send best wishes to you and I hope you start to feel better soon. Have you seen the GP again? x

Annie0904
05-12-16, 19:20
My doctor has phoned. He said I have to increase to 2 librium a day.

He is phoning back in 2 days.

xBettyBoopx
05-12-16, 19:37
Hi Annie

I am so sorry you're having such a rough time at the moment. I hope the librium helps you so you can get back some energy and back on your feet again. Remember you got better before and once this blimp is over, you will get better again:):) It's a spanner being thrown into the works for you but you are strong.

Take care

Magic
05-12-16, 20:09
Thinking of you Annie :hugs:x

Annie0904
06-12-16, 11:24
Thank you Bettyboop and Magic, I have managed to get myself out of bed today and dressed. I have tidied my bedroom and put some washing in. So far all I have eaten is a piece of toast but it has stayed in :)
It doesn't look like me in the mirror...more like a cross between a ghost and a skeleton :D

Magic
06-12-16, 12:11
Oh dear Annie. Have you tried fish fingers. When I feel down I find them comforting.
Just a thought:)xx

Annie0904
06-12-16, 12:25
Oh dear Annie. Have you tried fish fingers. When I feel down I find them comforting.
Just a thought:)xx
Good idea, I haven't had fish fingers in ages :)
I have just had some lentil soup for lunch.

Magic
21-12-16, 18:44
Hi Annie0904,
I was wondering how you are going on, I may have missed you, as I am not mobile internet Sending you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Annie0904
31-12-16, 12:09
Hi Annie0904,
I was wondering how you are going on, I may have missed you, as I am not mobile internet Sending you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was supposed to go to my sons for Christmas but we didn't go as I didn't want to leave the house so just had a quiet Christmas with my husband.

I have started to pick up a little the last few days but coming down with a cold now so hoping that doesn't knock me back. How was your Christmas?

Bigboyuk
31-12-16, 12:23
Hi Annie what a inspiration to us all. I used to be on Librium and Liagactil both used to knock me for six like a zombie but haven't been on any meds for years, Not suggesting you go med free, but it's one day at time your good days will return :) Try and stay positive been on here too long today need to get some chores done, but know afterwards will be very tired from it all. Cheers

almamatters
31-12-16, 12:31
Hi Annie , glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. :)

Magic
31-12-16, 14:01
Nice to spend Christmas together Annie. I hope your cold soon goes away.:hugs:x

Annie0904
31-12-16, 15:31
Thank you Bigboy, Alma and Magic. Bigboy I am just taking 1 Librium a day now and will do that for another week then just take proprananol.
I have just been reading up on adrenal fatigue and thinking it fits in very well with most of my symptoms. I have ordered a book to look into it in more detail.
I have just been out for a 15 minute walk. Not much I know but progress and I figured the fresh (although windy!) air would do me good.

aprilmoon
31-12-16, 17:54
Just wanted to send best wishes and hope the new year is a good one for you,take care xx

Bigboyuk
31-12-16, 22:13
Yes from me to :)

Annie0904
01-01-17, 14:22
Happy New Year to you all. Lets hope it will be less anxious for all of us!

Annie0904
02-01-17, 12:12
After a not so bad weekend I woke feeling really anxious this morning. I am trying to ignore it but just want to go back to bed and hide :(

Bigboyuk
02-01-17, 12:21
After a not so bad weekend I woke feeling really anxious this morning. I am trying to ignore it but just want to go back to bed and hide :( I used to do this quite a lot, go back to bed sometimes I feel like going back to bed like to day, but I don't LOL Hope you feel better soon XX Cheers

Annie0904
02-01-17, 12:25
I used to do this quite a lot, go back to bed sometimes I feel like going back to bed like to day, but I don't LOL Hope you feel better soon XX Cheers

Thank you, I have done this in the past..go back to bed but it doesn't help, in fact it is worse because then I just lay there getting more anxious!

Bigboyuk
02-01-17, 12:54
Thank you, I have done this in the past..go back to bed but it doesn't help, in fact it is worse because then I just lay there getting more anxious! It doesn't help you have to stay busy but for me that's often house hold chores which I don't like one bit LOL. Love your avatar with the kitty just showing their face :) Must get my animal (dog) as my avatar but don't like the technical side of it incase I get it wrong :)

Annie0904
02-01-17, 13:25
That is my cat Chai...he is a silver Bengal.

Bigboyuk
02-01-17, 13:54
That is my cat Chai...he is a silver Bengal. He is a beauty :) bet he is a handful lol :) looks a bit shy in the pic shall I come out and stop hiding!!!

Annie0904
02-01-17, 15:26

My 2 cats

Annie0904
02-01-17, 15:27
Sorry didn't expect them to be so big and not up the right way lol

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

I managed to go out and walk 1km

Bigboyuk
02-01-17, 15:58
Sorry didn't expect them to be so big and not up the right way lol

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

I managed to go out and walk 1km That's ok my gran used to have a Siamese cat oh it was ok but if it was lying on the chair and my granddad tried to move it it got a bit nasty, but my gran could pick it up no problem, heard they are very much a one person cat LOL. Hey glad you managed a 1Km walk I don't do km's prefer mlles old school you see :) thanks for the pics Cheers

Annie0904
02-01-17, 16:36
My Siamese loves everyone it is the Bengal who is likely to attack people he doesn't know!
I usually use miles but my phone measures in km :)

Bigboyuk
02-01-17, 16:51
My Siamese loves everyone it is the Bengal who is likely to attack people he doesn't know!
I usually use miles but my phone measures in km :) Hmm interesting! you can probably change the setting on your phone to miles :) Hope you are feeling ok after the walk :) Cheers

Annie0904
02-01-17, 16:58
I do feel a bit better after the walk and hopefully getting some fresh air will help me to sleep better tonight.

almamatters
02-01-17, 17:26
I'm sure the fresh air will help Annie, glad you were able to get out for a walk , i was advised to try and walk daily to help me, not managing it at the moment though. hope you are feeling ok today. :)

Annie0904
02-01-17, 17:27
I'm sure the fresh air will help Annie, glad you were able to get out for a walk , i was advised to try and walk daily to help me, not managing it at the moment though. hope you are feeling ok today. :)

I have done a bit of crying and feeling sorry for myself today that is why I decided to kick myself out of the door and go for a walk. Going to try to do it everyday.

almamatters
02-01-17, 17:31
Good for you Annie, glad you have managed to do it, it's so hard when we are feeling low or anxious to find the motivation, so well done. :)

Annie0904
02-01-17, 17:33
Thank you :) Yes it isn't easy when all you really want to do is hibernate in bed.

Bigboyuk
02-01-17, 17:36
Thank you :) Yes it isn't easy when all you really want to do is hibernate in bed. Yes good progress Annie and it will help you sleep tonight :) keep going>>>>>> :)

Annie0904
02-01-17, 17:36
Yes good progress Annie and it will hep you sleep tonight :) keep going>>>>>> :)

Thank you :)

almamatters
02-01-17, 17:39
I so know how you feel, I'm having a bit of a temporary (I hope) blip and haven't been outside for a few days. It's a struggle, but hopefully the better days will come back.

Annie0904
02-01-17, 18:31
I wonder if it could be Christmas causing so many blips?

almamatters
02-01-17, 18:34
I think it may be a factor Annie, also the colds and viruses that are around this time of year, could be something to do with it. I've had a couple of colds which have definitely increased my anxiety levels.

Annie0904
02-01-17, 18:38
I have to go to the hospital on Friday too for a proctogram so I think that is causing a lot of my anxiety.

almamatters
02-01-17, 18:53
Yes Annie, I'm sure that will be a concern for you, anyone whether they have anxiety or not worry about scans and tests. Hoping it all goes ok for you, i remember how helpful you were to me when I was going for tests years ago. X

Annie0904
02-01-17, 18:57
Then after the tests the worry starts waiting for the results :)

almamatters
02-01-17, 19:00
Yes it's a nightmare, I never have really got to grips with my anxiety in this area. Distraction helps a bit but otherwise it's sheer panic! I'm sure you'll be fine.

Annie0904
02-01-17, 19:05
I might take a diazepam on Friday morning to help me through it.

almamatters
02-01-17, 19:09
Yes good idea, i had one before an MRI and it made a massive difference, definitely helped me to cope and if you have a low dose you don't feel too out of it.

Annie0904
02-01-17, 19:18
Yes I just have 2 mg tablets so should be ok.

Bigboyuk
02-01-17, 22:05
Talking about scans I had one a while back on a lump on my leg :eek: any way was booked in and they didn't have any of my recent medical history (re my heart attack!) re my sent fitted any way I mentioned it to the staff who said in that case we will put you in a lower power scan I asked what would have happened if I had gone in the more powerful machine and they said the stent would have got quite hot :eek: so they said the lower power machine ( this machine would mean a longer scan around 1 hr)would be better they put me in the scanner and gave me a rubber ball thing connected with a small plastic pipe that would alert them if I was scared, I was a bit and my heart was racing I thought if I get hot I will squezze that ball really hard. It went well and the lump wasn't cancerous it was benign :) So know what you are going to go through Good luck Annie and let us know what happens :) XX

Annie0904
03-01-17, 14:35
Oh I would hate to be in a scan like that!

I woke at 4 very anxious this morning. Got up and dressed at 7 and had a good cry but determined to get to Debenhams to spend my voucher. My friend picked me up at 9:30. Didn't feel too bad on the way there. My voucher wouldn't scan at the checkout and the assistant had to get the supervisor to sort it. That was enough to make me panic and cry. My friend was trying to keep me calm but after that I just wanted to come straight back home again. Oh well at least I spent my voucher. Now home and going to watch a movie in bed. Today has exhausted me.

Bigboyuk
03-01-17, 16:00
Oh I would hate to be in a scan like that!

I woke at 4 very anxious this morning. Got up and dressed at 7 and had a good cry but determined to get to Debenhams to spend my voucher. My friend picked me up at 9:30. Didn't feel too bad on the way there. My voucher wouldn't scan at the checkout and the assistant had to get the supervisor to sort it. That was enough to make me panic and cry. My friend was trying to keep me calm but after that I just wanted to come straight back home again. Oh well at least I spent my voucher. Now home and going to watch a movie in bed. Today has exhausted me. So didn't sleep very well? Sorry to hear Hey don't let tech stuff make you cry while it annoys me it's not worth crying over (though we are all different on that) What you get? Understand about getting tired I suffer daily on that and even the smallest of tasks can take it out off me! Hope you get through this Annie :)

Annie0904
03-01-17, 16:09
Thank you for your support. To be honest I couldn't even think of what to buy for myself so just bought make up.

Bigboyuk
03-01-17, 16:15
Thank you for your support. To be honest I couldn't even think of what to buy for myself so just bought make up. Hey that's ok, new look new you and new beginings for 2017:yesyes:

Catherine S
03-01-17, 16:49
Bigboy, you've had a heart attack and a stent fitted? Wow, we never knew about it on here because you don't mention it in your posts normally. It takes alot of courage to want to help anxiety sufferers when you have real health issues yourself.

Annie, i'm really sorry you're in the middle of this set back but as others have said, you will find a way through it once again. Keep your chin up girly.

Cath ☺ x

Annie0904
03-01-17, 17:03
Thank you Cath x

Bigboy my husband has had a heart attack and stents fitted. I think he is fitter than me now but rattles with all his medication :)

Catherine S
03-01-17, 17:14
Yep, my brother had his first heart attack at age 46, and after his second one he also had a stent fitted. His were because of blood clots..thrombosis. ..so he takes blood thinners amongst his many other meds. He rattles the same as your hubby Annie lol!

Cath ☺ x

Lucinda07
03-01-17, 18:12
Annie:
Blips at the check out (in Department Stores) often happen; Nevertheless you proceeded with your shopping. Its nice to buy make up - its morale boosting. A girl can never have too much lippy! Rest & enjoy the movie:)

Bigboyuk
03-01-17, 18:19
It wasn't easy and I had to say something as a glimmer of hope :) I too now have to take meds for the rest of my life. 1 blood pressure tab 1 beta blocker I was lucky with warfrin instead I take a asprin daily and one other tablet antistatin for the rest of my life and this is twice a day except for the asprin and antistatin and I rattle too like a babys rattle :)

Annie0904
03-01-17, 19:09
Annie:
Blips at the check out (in Department Stores) often happen; Nevertheless you proceeded with your shopping. Its nice to buy make up - its morale boosting. A girl can never have too much lippy! Rest & enjoy the movie:)

Thank you, feeling more anxious as the day has gone on, think I have exhausted myself attempting the shop. Going to try to get some sleep soon.

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

It wasn't easy and I had to say something as a glimmer of hope :) I too now have to take meds for the rest of my life. 1 blood pressure tab 1 beta blocker I was lucky with warfrin instead I take a asprin daily and one other tablet antistatin for the rest of my life and this is twice a day except for the asprin and antistatin and I rattle too like a babys rattle :)

My hubby has clopidogrel, bisoprolol, ramipril, fibrazate and aspirin. They took him off the clopidogrel after 1 year and within 5 weeks he had another heart attack so he has to always stay on it now.

Bigboyuk
03-01-17, 19:51
Thank you, feeling more anxious as the day has gone on, think I have exhausted myself attempting the shop. Going to try to get some sleep soon.

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

My hubby has clopidogrel, bisoprolol, ramipril, fibrazate and aspirin. They took him off the clopidogrel after 1 year and within 5 weeks he had another heart attack so he has to always stay on it now. Again I will say even in supermarkets when the reduce items at night they don't always stick the reduced bar codes on properly I don't worry I just let the staff sort the problem out it's not my concern,so I don't worry about it :) Yes I take the same tablets too except the fibrazate :)

Annie0904
04-01-17, 09:11
I ended up taking a diazepam last night to help me to sleep as I was so anxious. Waiting for a phone call from my GP today as I feel like I am getting worse instead of better and doing a lot of crying.

Lucinda07
04-01-17, 09:14
Hope things improve for you soon:hugs:

Annie0904
04-01-17, 09:19
Thank you Lucinda, I was so bad last night I was looking for a crisis response number but couldn't find one. I ended up texting my therapist and she called me and managed to calm me down.

Lucinda07
04-01-17, 09:22
She sounds a good therapist! Hang on in there.

Bigboyuk
04-01-17, 09:38
Did your Dr call you back and was it good news!! It's good to have some one at home that cares too :) Hang on in there Annie!

Annie0904
04-01-17, 11:12
He is phoning later today

Bigboyuk
04-01-17, 11:20
He is phoning later today Hope it all goes well for you. I think baby steps are important to start with! it's like today I feel ever so depressed but it's quite sunny, but cold and will force my self out in the fresh air with my dog for a walk :) So perhaps another 1km walk for you instead of lying in bed while it's comfy and snug it's not always the answer I used to think it was but realised in the end it wasn't. Chin up Annie :)

Annie0904
04-01-17, 11:22
Yes I am up and dressed and planning to go for a walk as soon as I have had a phone call from the doctor.

Bigboyuk
04-01-17, 11:36
Yes I am up and dressed and planning to go for a walk as soon as I have had a phone call from the doctor. WTG Annie hope it goes well for you :)

Annie0904
04-01-17, 14:22
My GP just phoned and he doesn't want to do anything else until after the weekend as he thinks it is the tests I am having done on Friday at the hospital that have increased my anxiety and he is hoping I will have settled more by next week. One more day to go!

Bigboyuk
04-01-17, 14:35
My GP just phoned and he doesn't want to do anything else until after the weekend as he thinks it is the tests I am having done on Friday at the hospital that have increased my anxiety and he is hoping I will have settled more by next week. One more day to go!
Hmm Could be, did he reassure you on the phone cause even that can help :) We are here for you that's for sure:hugs:Take care and good luck for Fri!!!

Annie0904
04-01-17, 17:33
Well he tried to reassure me but don't think it worked. He is phoning again next week. Just need to try to keep myself calm but not easy to do. I hate hospitals :(

Bigboyuk
04-01-17, 18:20
Well he tried to reassure me but don't think it worked. He is phoning again next week. Just need to try to keep myself calm but not easy to do. I hate hospitals :( well at least he tried and is keeping in contact with you :) I am not keen on hospital's either hate the waiting around gives up too much time to dwell :eek: So recommend you take some meds before you have to go, you could even try Kalms or even some rescue remedy :) Both will help

Annie0904
04-01-17, 18:27
My doctor gave me some diazepam so I will take one before I go.

Bigboyuk
04-01-17, 19:20
My doctor gave me some diazepam so I will take one before I go. If it works it's worth a :) ago Good luck!

Annie0904
04-01-17, 20:01
Thank you bigboy, I appreciate your support and encouragement :)

Bigboyuk
04-01-17, 22:19
Thank you bigboy, I appreciate your support and encouragement :):):flowers:

almamatters
05-01-17, 12:02
Just in case I don't have time to post tomorrow Annie, good luck with the appointment. :)

Annie0904
05-01-17, 12:46
Just in case I don't have time to post tomorrow Annie, good luck with the appointment. :)

Thank you...I feel so scared today :( Just want it over with. I have phoned the hospital to warn them how anxious I am.

Bigboyuk
05-01-17, 12:49
Thank you...I feel so scared today :( Just want it over with. I have phoned the hospital to warn them how anxious I am. That's good so perhaps there will be a nurse to help you through it, glad you mentioned it though :) It will be fine I m sure good luck!

Annie0904
05-01-17, 12:52
Yes I am hoping they won't keep me waiting too long.

Annie0904
05-01-17, 18:36
Anxiety is getting worse now :( I feel faint, nauseous, cold and shivering (heating is on) Thing is I know all about the procedure and really it doesn't seem too bad so why am I still getting anxious!? I eel the same the day before I go on holidays too. Argggh if only I could sort my thoughts out!

Annie0904
06-01-17, 11:11
I am home from the hospital. The procedure wasn't too bad but I still feel traumatised with all the anxiety before it. I have been awake since 3 am.

Bigboyuk
06-01-17, 11:38
I am home from the hospital. The procedure wasn't too bad but I still feel traumatised with all the anxiety before it. I have been awake since 3 am. I think sometimes we often work our selves up in a frenzie when actually there is no need to glad you are now back at home so start to wind down :) when do you get the results back? XX

Annie0904
06-01-17, 12:20
I don't know they said they would send them to the consultant then I would hear from me so that is the next worry! Will try not to think about it! :D

Bigboyuk
06-01-17, 12:37
I don't know they said they would send them to the consultant then I would hear from me so that is the next worry! Will try not to think about it! :D And when it comes back all good then that's one less thing to worry about :)

Annie0904
06-01-17, 12:46
:)