PDA

View Full Version : Getting valium diazepam on repeat presciption

FRANKIEISBACK
05-04-07, 17:31
I am very annoyed

I agreed with my psychiatrist that I would get 5 tablets a month of valium in emergency to take on a an as and when needed basis

went to my chemist today to pick up the script and they wont give me them , they say I have to make an appointment EVERY BLOODY month to get them

what a waste of resources and what a bad thing for my psychiatrist to do, agree for me to have easy access so If I need em, ive got em....obviously not in a large ammount....then say I need an appointment every month, meaning wasting my time and he NHS

Does anyone get small amounts on repeat so u dont have to have an appointment every month, its demeaning

ksmith
05-04-07, 20:29
Hi Frankie

I'm allowed 14 every six months or so and have to go back and see GP for another prescription. I had to fight tooth and nail to get access to this so I'm not surprised you're not on repeat. Doctors seem to hate giving them yet offer nothing as susbstitute (eg CBT). I agree tho, it does seem to be a waste of resources.

Kay x

nomorepanic
05-04-07, 21:11
I think they like to check you are ok so just being responsible about it.

happyone
05-04-07, 21:15
Sorry, but I think your practice is being very responsible. I know it is only a small amount, but like any medication that is for our mental well being, doctors have to monitor it.
I have lived with someone who was given anti depressants and tranquilisers on repaeat prescription. I think it was completely irresponsible of his docs.
I get anti depressants and anti psychotics, neither are addictive but the doc still has to see me once a month.
Also, you say they are for emergency only? So some months you might not use them? Doctors worry about people stock piling drugs like valium, just in case you get very down.

Happyone
xx

FRANKIEISBACK
06-04-07, 07:32
understand that but I am very annoyed that every month I can go through the relative ease of phoning up my chemist yet have to make an appointment to see my doctor

its like a constant reminder of illness and helplessness and the power of the doctors

trust is out of the window

jo61
06-04-07, 09:03
Hi, I get them from my gp in larger quantities as he knows that I don't take too many (in fact I have a box full of them under my bed!). It takes time for them to know that they're not abused. You may find that after a few months he might be able to give you more, or put them on repeat. IN my experience (which covers several years) they're happy to put antids on repeat but not benzos because of their addictive qualities.

Paddington
06-04-07, 12:59
I too get mine on repeat prescription every month..60 of them!!!My dr never offered any treatment or even explained what was the matter with me!!!So i can see both sides of this.Not till i found this site did i know i had a recognised condition!!:lac: I take the tablets very rarely now,and have a few left over evey month:) but i was given them 18 ears ago,with no explanation of how they can be pchycologically addictive!!I think drs now are very careful about replacing one problem with another!I too feel that when your dr sees you are ok with the 5 tabs .he may very well put them on repeat for you..they have to cover their asses to be frank!Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Piglet
06-04-07, 13:28
This is a tricky one Frankie - I really do see where you are coming from in not liking having to see someone every month etc and I'm sure I would feel the same.

I do have to say though my mum takes valium daily and has been allowed to do this for 30 years which I totally disaprove of!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

When she first felt bad with her nerves all that time ago anxiety was a hush hush thing and valium was handed out like sweets and now she is in her 70's they think it would be too cruel to try and wean her off them.

While they do have a valuable part to play they are also addictive and like any addiction bloody unpleasent to stop!!

I would say that now we realise the pitfalls it is every doctors duty to be responsible with these tablets and ensure everything else is also being tried too.

Love Piglet :flowers:

airwolf451
06-04-07, 14:09
Hey guys , i have to say i agree with happy one,

Yes diazapam are fantastic for helping with anxiety, BUT and this is the down side, they can actaully bring on anxiety if you are on long term use,

think of a smoker craving a cig, its the same thing.

one of the docs in my local practise informed me of this, which is why they dont like giving them out.

he suggested trying buspar, which works the same as diazapam, yet is non addictive , and takes awhile longer to get into your system, as it needs to build up gradually.

i am on 1 5mg tab every 2 days.

Might be an idea discussing this with your doc.

Krakers
11-04-07, 08:11
Tricky one indeed, but personally I don't think that amount on repeat is a problem. As for stockpiling 6 a month, I pretty sure the O/D threshold for Diazepam is exceptionally high. It think its more a question of the personal injury you can cause yourself if you take too many - its very east to trip, fall, walk into walls, roads etc on high doses of Diazepam, thats if they don't put you to sleep first because they are a hypnotic too.

Ask your psychiatrist for a repeat. I've got a stash of diazepam off the black market as my doc wouldn't prescribe them for more than 2 days. Please don't anyone ask Q's about how / where etc, I self medicate (very rarely and responsibly), not drug deal.

The bottom line is, its not a lot, its not unreasonable, and I think if you maybe had another word with your psychiatrist you may get a more positive response.

Krakers.

Hila
11-04-07, 10:18
Over here to get Diazepam is very easy! When my anxiety first showed, I got my first 20 and everytime I go to the doctors now they will give mehr 20 or even more.
I have got about 80 here, not using them. My psychologist told me I am addicted to them, because I was taking 5mg every two days. I had to start a tricycle AD 3 weeks ago and was not allowed to take anymore Diazepam. But the AD made everything worse, I have a very low BP (80/50) and I am dizzy and slighty confused. That is the reason my GP told me to stop the AD and take Diazepam again until they prescribe me a new AD.

So now I am glad I have so many here.

Phill2
11-04-07, 11:25
My dr gives me 100 5mg at a time on repeat scripts cause she knows I only take 2/day. I do see her monthly for checkups though
Phill :shades: :shades:

Hila
11-04-07, 12:24
My dr gives me 100 5mg at a time on repeat scripts cause she knows I only take 2/day. I do see her monthly for checkups though
Phill :shades: :shades:

I hope it is ok to ask.:blush: How long have you been taking Diazepam? Do you think you are addicted? I am asking because I had to take 5mg every 2 days and my dr. told me I am addicted. (I took them for 2 weeks)
Now that I might have to take them again I am really scared. But they are the only meds that helped me so far.

Paddington
11-04-07, 15:25
I doubt you would be addicted in two weeks!!!Maybe the dr is worried you may become addicted??You seee i see it this way...if they dont harm you,and make you feel better ..where is the harm?:shrug: Dont everyone get angry me saying this as it had a bad response once before:blush: It's s imply that all the efects they say they have do not apply to me,i can take them or leave them,maybe i am odd:wacko: but it is amedicastion that can make such a difference to the awful panic we get.If you dont need them ,then that is wonderful too:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hila
11-04-07, 17:31
Yes my dr. said I am addicted, but she ment mentally addicted. I wouldn't go anywhere without them and waited impatiently until I could take the next one. I allowed myself to take them only in the evenings every 2-3 days. I was soooo relaxed and tired on them and I didn't want my children to see me like this.
And yes I would love to take them every day as nothing else really seems to help with the panic........:lac:

domino
11-04-07, 18:00
said i was,nt going to post until july but this tread has caught my attention. I to take diazapam, 5mg but and i stress, only when i,m going on a long journey, i get stress out traveling on motorways. i last went to my g.p. in december for some and he gave me 5 tbls. I still have two left, this either means that i do not get out much, or that i,m finding other ways of dealing with my anxiety:shrug: i hope it,s the latter.

Phill2
11-04-07, 23:38
Hi Hila,
I,ve been on them for 3 yrs along with Cipralex.
You know you're addicted when the dose you're on stops working and you have to increase it.Lots of people including me carry them with them "just in case".I'm fine as long as I know I've got them on hand.
I'm driving 1000 klms tomorrow and will definately have them with me.I know I won't have to take any extra but I get reassurance just knowing I can if I have to.
Phill :shades:

Krakers
14-04-07, 03:15
OK - lets first establish I'm not medically trained.

You can become addicted to Diazepam in just 2 weeks.

Having said that your dose seems low, so IMHO I doubt it.

Krakers.

nanny
18-04-07, 08:29
Hi All

I am on Diazepam, 84 a month (gone down from over 100) on repeat and have been for the last 8 years.
Now i am addicted to them in a big way, i was given them first for panic attacks, meant to be short term (2 weeks at most it says on leaflet).
Now my dr just hands them over to me like sweets instead of helping me off them. I feel as though i need to go to a substance misuse place to be helped, but don't know how to go about it.

It's no joke, being on these tablets, and i would advise anybody to refuse them and ask for something else if offered.

Hila
18-04-07, 09:01
Hi All

I am on Diazepam, 84 a month (gone down from over 100) on repeat and have been for the last 8 years.
Now i am addicted to them in a big way, i was given them first for panic attacks, meant to be short term (2 weeks at most it says on leaflet).
Now my dr just hands them over to me like sweets instead of helping me off them. I feel as though i need to go to a substance misuse place to be helped, but don't know how to go about it.

It's no joke, being on these tablets, and i would advise anybody to refuse them and ask for something else if offered.

This is what I mean. Even if the dosage is very low, every GP is tempted to hand them out if you get on his nerves enough. I hope you know what I mean. I jused to run to my GP every week with my heartproblems and other various issues. After three weeks she had enough and gave me the Diazepam to shut me up!:mad:
So it was down to me to get help and to find out what was wrong with me, which I am still doing!!!!

I would recommend a substance misuse place to be helped, as you said. I would look up the telephone book and just call. Maybe they can tell you something already on the phone.
In Germany I could also go to a psychiatric clinic and they would help you with the slow writhdrawal and if required replace the Diazepam with and AD.

Good luck!
Hila

vernon
18-04-07, 10:24
Frankie, your psychiatrist would have rote to your GP anyway, so couldnt you just go to the GP each month for your repeat? They did this with me too and becouse i wasnt getting many I used to keep them each month and they mounted up. I didnt think it was good at the time but when I look back it did get me off the habit as I was scared to take them and run out so saved them and when i got a big supply I had got used to not taking them and didnt want them anymore. Take care. Vernon

nanny
18-04-07, 18:57
Thanks for advice, i shall look for some substance misuse place and see if they can help!!!
lets hope so:)

Phill2
19-04-07, 23:13
Hi All

How many mg are your tabs?

nanny
20-04-07, 07:43
Hi Phil
I started off with 5mg tablets but am now on 2mg, but find myself taking more and more.
When i run out and i have to wait for my monthly repeat a friend gives me them!!!!

I am so bad on them, i just want to get off.................

nanny x

Phill2
20-04-07, 08:59
Hi Nanny
If you find yourself needing more then it's time to stop.

nanny
20-04-07, 17:15
Hi Phil

Thats just what i want to do, but after 8 years how??
I have spoken to the Dr about it and she's cutting me down slowly, it's not working tho as i'm taking more...........

Nanny

Phill2
21-04-07, 11:56
G'day Nanny
I really don't know the answer to that one.My brother went thru detox to get off Xanax and they did that by giving him massive doses of diazepam but that obvoiusly wouldn't work for you.
Maybe you could ask about detox for diazepam.
I never thought about it til I saw your numbers but I'm taking 60 5mg/month.
In my case it's a psychological dependance cause while I don't feel I need them I take them "Just in case"

prism
21-04-07, 16:17
hi,
i think they are being far too over cautious with you. its best not to use diazepam if you can as you could become addicted like me.i'm coming off it now and the withdrawel is hideious, lasting for weeks on only a small drop in dose.I wish i never took it in the first place but it seemed to be the only thing that helped.its good to keep diazepam about but use only when desperate.
prism

moff
22-04-07, 10:37
My doctor would only let me have 10 2mg diazepam last month. This month she's put up my dose of cipralex to 20mg a day and given me 20 clonazepam or rivotril 0.5mg. The cipralex is making me feel really sick and i'm a little scared to take the other as all the info i find on it say's it's for epileptics. Has anyone else taken this stuff?

Phill2
22-04-07, 11:14
Hi Moff,
I've been on Cipralex for 2 yrs now and I find it great.The first 3-4 weeks are a bit rough though.
As for Diazepam - I was put on 90mg/day as a muscle relaxant when I broke my neck but I just stopped it cold turkey after about a year. That Dr really needed help prescribing that dose.

Phill2
23-04-07, 11:13
This topic has lead me to some serious thinking ( a rare thing for me) and I've decided it's time to give up Diazepam.
I've started already by halving my dose. If thats OK (which I know it will be) I'll stop altogether.
Phill:shades:

Alabasterlyn
23-04-07, 11:33
This topic has lead me to some serious thinking ( a rare thing for me) and I've decided it's time to give up Diazepam.
I've started already by halving my dose. If thats OK (which I know it will be) I'll stop altogether.

Jullip you need to be careful how quickly you come off benzos. I don't know what dose you are on now but you can go to a forum specifially aimed at people taking benzos and they will help devise a withdrawal plan for you that will ensure any withdrawal is as smooth as possible. The site is http://www.benzoisland.org/benzoforum/

For anyone taking benzos I would highly recommend reading the Ashton Manual which explains in great detail the damage that taking benzos does to our bodies if we take it on a regular basis. I do not think taking them on as 'as needed' basis makes them addictive, but of course one person's idea of what 'as needed' means may not be the same as someone elses.

I can understand the hassle of having to go every month to get a few benzos, but I think Dr's these days are only too aware of how easy it is to become addicted and perhaps by seeing a patient every month they are able to gauge better how well their patient is doing.

I do not think that going into a unit for drug misuse is the answer for coming off benzos. Most of these places are for heroin etc., and apparently it's easier to come off that than it is benzos! You have to wean off benzos extremely slowly and I know many people that have taken a year or two to wean off completely.

Phill2
23-04-07, 11:54
Last time I went from 90mg/day to zero in one step.This time I'm only on 10 so it will be easy

Alabasterlyn
23-04-07, 12:16
Last time I went from 90mg/day to zero in one step.This time I'm only on 10 so it will be easy

I still think you need to cut that dose slower than you intend to. Here is an excerpt from the Ashton Manual referring to a slow withdrawal schedule from 40mgs of Valium which will give you an idea of how slowly they recommend you come off it.

As a very rough guide, a person taking 40mg diazepam a day (or its equivalent) might be able to reduce the daily dosage by 2mg every 1-2 weeks until a dose of 20mg diazepam a day is reached. This would take 10-20 weeks. From 20mg diazepam a day, reductions of 1 mg in daily dosage every week or two might be preferable. This would take a further 20-40 weeks, so the total withdrawal might last 30-60 weeks. Yet some people might prefer to reduce faster and some might go even slower.

Phill2
24-04-07, 01:04
Thanks for the advice but I really don't think that's necessary.
I also noticed that on that site it says the half life of Diazepam is 36-300hrs yet all the Drs and Psychs I've spoken to say it's only 12 hrs which leaves me in doubt re the sites accuracy.

jo61
24-04-07, 07:25
My psych reckons it's about 16 hours. Strange how you get so many conflicting views isn't it?

Alabasterlyn
24-04-07, 09:58
Thanks for the advice but I really don't think that's necessary.
I also noticed that on that site it says the half life of Diazepam is 36-300hrs yet all the Drs and Psychs I've spoken to say it's only 12 hrs which leaves me in doubt re the sites accuracy.

Well from what I understand Professor Ashton is quite an authority on benzos :)

Phill2
24-04-07, 11:14
I have no doubts he is well qualified but I choose not to agree with his opinions. :shades:

Alabasterlyn
24-04-07, 12:57
I have no doubts he is well qualified but I choose not to agree with his opinions. :shades:

I think you have been extremely lucky to be able to come off such a high dose of Valium and go cold turkety with no problems. I just would hope that anyone else thinking of coming off a benzo that they have been taking regularly realise that it isn't the recommended way to come off them and it's always best to consult a Dr to get advice about tapering off them.

Phill2
24-04-07, 22:19
Apparently about 50% of people can do it but others aren't so lucky. I must admit I'm not finding it as easy this time.Maybecause I'm 30 yrs older tham]n last time.
Phill

Piglet
24-04-07, 22:32
I tend to agree with Alabasterlyn on this - my mum has been stuck on valium for 30 years and her doctor said it would probably be cruel to try to come off them now and at her age (in her 70's). Mind you I once asked my doctor and he said it would be perfectly possible to wean off them at any age.

You know what's best for you Jullip mate I'm sure - it's only people caring hun! :yesyes: :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Jaco45er
25-04-07, 08:55
Good advice Lyn, you should post it for people interested in comming off valium.

Then again, over the last 5 years lady its all been good advice :), shame your coffee wasn't as good ;)

Alabasterlyn
25-04-07, 09:14
Good advice Lyn, you should post it for people interested in comming off valium.

Then again, over the last 5 years lady its all been good advice :), shame your coffee wasn't as good ;)

((((((((((((Jaco)))))))))) my coffee is fine, it's your taste buds that are at fault :winks:

Krakers
26-04-07, 01:13
OK - another post from me, and once again I add the caveat that I'm not medically trained, I've just done a lot of reserarch off my own back.

The half life of a medicine should not be confused with its main pharmacological effects. The half life is the time taken for your body to eliminate half of any drug you have taken. The pharmacological effects are how long you actually feel a benefit from the drug.

Just because you no longer feel the effects of what you have taken, does not mean that the drug has now left your body. Just like when you've been out on the town the night before you can still be over the limit the next day yet not feel intoxicated. The alcohol is still there but its pharmalogical effects are no longer.

Your body stores Diazepam in a number of ways and thats why (like all Benzos) caution should be taken when reducing your dose. I'm not sure what the actual half life is, but say even if its only 30 hours - if you are taking a dose a day you are storing more and more every day.

As a last thought, I'd also add that Diazepam can in and of itself cause depression - coupled with anxiety its not a good combination.

The best source of reference I have found on all drugs in one place is : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Just type whatever drug you'd like to know about in the search box.

Krakers.

Alabasterlyn
26-04-07, 08:55
As a last thought, I'd also add that Diazepam can in and of itself cause depression - coupled with anxiety its not a good combination.

Krakers.

I totally agree with you Krakers and the part about benzos in themselves causing depression has to be very worrying. I have taken benzos for many years and now suffer with depression and I have often wondered if it was the benzos causing the depression. Unfortunately Dr's don't seem to be up to speed on reading research about benzos and imply that any depression you get is caused by the anxiety, which is not always the case.

Piglet
26-04-07, 10:17
Again I would agree - having watched my mother over the last 30 years become more and more of a depressive character I became convinced some years ago that this long term use of valium had contributed to the change in her nature.

Great for a short term measure, or in emergency situations but not as a long term remedy.

Piglet :flowers:

bearcrazy
26-04-07, 10:23
Hi,
I think you have a very responsible practise, mine allowed me to creep up to taking 60mg of temazepam. I am now tapering and its an awful thing to go through. I have had to change to diazepam and have to see my GP to get them. At least I know now that they are looking after me properly!

:hugs:

Phill2
27-04-07, 01:50
Hi guys,
It's not working out so easy this time.Seems I've developed a "Low Dosage Dependancy " so I might just stick with 'em.

nanny
27-04-07, 08:05
i notice and have heard people are put on diazepam to get off other benzos, so how the hell do i come of diazepam !!!!!!

nanny

Alabasterlyn
27-04-07, 08:44
i notice and have heard people are put on diazepam to get off other benzos, so how the hell do i come of diazepam !!!!!!

nanny

Thought this info from the benzo forum site might help you nanny.

REASONS FOR A DIAZEPAM (VALIUM) TAPER (http://www.benzo.org.uk/ashvtaper.htm) by Professor C Heather Ashton DM, FRCP, April 2001

1) Diazepam [Valium] is one of the most slowly eliminated benzodiazepines. It has a half-life of up to 200 hours, which means that the blood level for each dose falls by only one half in about 8.3 days. The only other benzodiazepines with similar half lives are chlordiazepoxide [Librium], flunitrazepam [Rohypnol] and flurazepam [Dalmane] all of which are converted to a diazepam metabolite in the body. The slow elimination of diazepam allows a smooth, gradual fall in blood level, allowing your body to adjust slowly to a decreasing concentration of the benzodiazepine. With more rapidly eliminated benzodiazepine e.g. lorazepam, (Ativan) (which has a half-life of 10-20 hours) the blood concentration drops rapidly and withdrawal symptoms can occur between doses, because your body has little time to adjust to low concentrations.

2) Diazepam comes in the smallest dosage levels of all benzodiazepines – 2mg tablets which can be halved to give 1mg doses. This means you can reduce in stages of 1mg every 1-4 weeks or more. It is difficult to obtain such low doses of other benzodiazepines. For example the lowest dose of lorazepam in the UK is 1mg, equivalent to 10mg of diazepam. (In the US 0.5mg lorazepam are available, but these are equivalent to 5mg diazepam).

3) Many other benzodiazepines are more potent than diazepam. For example lorazepam (Ativan) is 10 times stronger and it is difficult to reduce from this gradually. Temazepam [Restoril], though less potent than diazepam, has a shorter half-life and the smallest tablet is 10 mg (equivalent to 5mg diazepam).

4) Because of the slow elimination and small available dosage strengths of diazepam, it is often advisable to switch to diazepam when withdrawing from other stronger or more rapidly eliminated benzodiazepines. This switch allows you to tail off your benzodiazepine dosage smoothly and gradually and minimises withdrawal symptoms.

5) When making the switch it is important to do it gradually, replacing one dose at a time and at approximately weekly intervals and making allowance for the difference in potency. For example, if you are taking lorazepam 1mg three times daily, first change the night dose to 10mg diazepam. (This can be done in two stages if necessary e.g. lorazepam 0.5mg (half a 1mg tablet) plus diazepam 5mg; then drop the lorazepam and go on to diazepam 10mg). A week or two later change one of the day-time doses, and two weeks later change the other day-time dose.

Piglet
27-04-07, 09:35
Good post Alabasterlyn! :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

kate
27-04-07, 09:46
When I was first prescribed Diazepam 2mg tabs when I was 19, some 25 years ago now, the prescription was to take 3 a day, regardless of whether you needed them or not! Nowadays, they are not widely prescribed due to people finding that they need a higher and higher dosage to just enable them to function on a daily basis.

My mom also was prescribed Valium when I was young and I remember her and our next door neighbour passing little tissue packages of the stuff through the fence to one another when the other had run out :ohmy:

I think that it is good that your GP wants to make regular checks on you even though it may inconvenience you somewhat. Too many GP's merely write out a prescription and then leave you to your own devices.

Kate

Nel
27-04-07, 15:23
Interesting read, cheers to everyone who has contributed - some good advice.

People are very critical of diazepam, I understand why however the fact remains that for some they are a lifesaver, and I mean that quite literally. It got me through a time when I was very vulnerable.
Not everyone abuses them, for example I use about 10mg a month diazepam, not a lot at all. They are the one med which I know work and I can rely on if necessary, it is a huge help to people like me to just know there is a med that will calm you, should you have a very acute period of anxiety.

Nel xxx

nanny
27-04-07, 15:23
Thanks alabasterlyn

That was a real intering piece of info. I really appreciate that xx

Nanny

nanny
27-04-07, 15:26
Hi Nell

I wouldn't knock diazepam, like for you it WAS a life saver for me in the begining i would have gone mad without it....
It's just that now it has taken over my whole life and i suppose i have no one but myself to blame for that.
nanny :-)

Alabasterlyn
27-04-07, 15:42
I think benzos are a great tool when they are used correctly and for anyone that takes them on an 'as needed' basis then they are taking them as they should be taken.

It's only when you take them on a regular basis for a length of time that your body reaches a 'tolerance' level and you need to take more to get the same effect and your body can go into a constant state of withdrawal. I don't think this necessarily happens to everyone that takes it, but longterm use does tend to lessen the effectiveness of the medication.

I was prescribed Librium back in 1980, which I guess was before the general public were aware of how addictive benzos are. I only went back to my Dr once for a check up on how I was getting on and was just given repeat prescriptions with an annual assessment after that. I had no idea at all that I was becoming addicted until I started to read up about benzos and I was horrified when I realised I was not only addicted but also I was taking a medication every day that was doing nothing at all.

mirry
03-05-07, 15:47
I have some diazepam on repeat prescription, but hardly use them.
Can I drink alcohol whilst taking them ?

Alabasterlyn
03-05-07, 16:38
I have some diazepam on repeat prescription, but hardly use them.
Can I drink alcohol whilst taking them ?

I don't think you are supposed to in theory as alcohol can increase the effect of the diazepam and having benzos in your system can increase the affect of the alcohol, at least that is how it was explained to me. However I'm sure there are lots of people out there that do drink whilst taking them and are fine. I guess it all depends on how much you drink.

Phill2
04-05-07, 01:17
You can drink with them but 1 drink = 2 effect wise.
Turns you into a cheap drunk LOL

mirry
04-05-07, 06:48
lol Phill, thats good cos I cant afford to drink !

joy
04-05-07, 07:32
i only wish valium would work for me, wonder why it doesnt, most people swear by it

joy