PDA

View Full Version : Shin Problem

ElleNicole
23-11-16, 23:40
I went to the doctor about a bump on my shin and he said it was nothing and it actually ended up going away. But now since it went away I have been feeling other parts of my leg. I am no convinced I have found a bigger bump a little below where the other one was. It feels like a muscle and when you run your finger down that part of my leg it dips off so I think its a muscle. It is sore to rub and push and hurts when I don't mess with my shin. I have been stretching my legs out alot since the doc told me my hamstrings were super tight and that's why my sciatica was acting up. Can stretching that much cause in inflammation of that muscle? I am so nervous that I have soft tissue sarcoma. I don't know how to stop this fear. I'm literally driving myself and my family nuts. Has anyone else dealt with something like this? It does not hurt all the time but at least once a day. Thank you! Im only 22 and health anxiety is for sure taking over this time around.

Fishmanpa
23-11-16, 23:48
Im only 22 and health anxiety is for sure taking over this time around.

That's it right there. There's absolutely no basis for this fear.

Positive thoughts

ElleNicole
23-11-16, 23:52
I literally don't know why I am like this. Medicine helps but since we lost our most recent pregnancy I don't want to take anything. I think that if we are not pregnant this month I am going to go back on medicine and take care of myself first. I was great and then I think that is what triggered it. Thank you so much for replying to my posts. You are very knowledgeable and I really appreciate all the kind words and the encouragement. You're a very nice person and you are really good at helping people. You think I am okay then? I like to come on here and talk because my family is so fed up with me and I just need to talk about it. I haven't called the counselor yet but that is my plan early next week.

Fishmanpa
24-11-16, 00:52
I haven't called the counselor yet but that is my plan early next week.

Good plan! :D

Positive thoughts