PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Philippines

Jeff Caceres
24-11-16, 03:34
Hello everyone!

My name is Jeff Caceres from the Philippines. I'm glad that I've found this wonderful forum, which tells me that I'm not the only one with anxiety and panic attacks. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety condition and panic attacks last 2011, and been freaking out for two years.

I understand that anxiety has no cure because it's a psychological reaction. I'm feeling twitches most of the day randomly in any part of my body. I was also freaking out when I'm in crowded areas, which gives me panic attacks. I also feel 'earthquakes' when I lie down or kneel.

Right now, I finally found a way to manage this despite the continuous symptoms. I'm here to connect with you guys since a lot has the same condition as I am.

Thanks and looking forward to meet you all!

venusbluejeans
24-11-16, 03:51
Hiya Jeff Caceres and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: