PDA

View Full Version : Constant headache

Wilburis
24-11-16, 09:31
Hello

Im going through a very stressful time at the moment and have a constant bad tummy.

Can stress give you a constant headache too?

Thank you

x

Colicab85
24-11-16, 09:32
Hi Lizzie,

How long have you had the headache?

I have a headache nearly every day for 7 months. Had MRI's that have come back fine.

Seems as though the answer is definitely yes, Anxiety and stress can give you a constant headache.

SLA
24-11-16, 09:34
Absolutely. Funnily enough, I had a headache for the first time in ages yesterday, and I thought of you.

It's called a tension headache.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/headaches-tension-type/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Two things that helped me:
Completely relaxing my shoulders and neck.
Nurofen Plus
Good Nights Sleep

Thats 3. You're welcome! No ifs, buts, or justs please!

Wilburis
24-11-16, 09:38
Hello

Ive had it since Saturday it does come and go.

I do have a hospital appointment tomorrow - stress!

x

SLA
24-11-16, 11:30
If it comes and goes thats good.

Definitely a tension headache looking at all of your other posts.

:yesyes:

---------- Post added at 11:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 ----------

Lizzie is ignoring me. :huh:

Wilburis
24-11-16, 11:30
Thank you SLA

LOL. I wasnt ignoring you - Ive been to the GP to get a lower prescitopn of Pregabalin!

Im a bit miffed actually my psychatrist gave me a letter to give to them stating I can have Lorazepam and the GP said he cannot prescibe them, just this once.
I was like, hello - my last packet has lasted me since January, so Im not abusing them!

AND......I managed to get to the GP by myself, and even bought a sandwich in Tesco!! Go me!! I havent been out by myself since forever!

SLA
24-11-16, 11:45
That is seriously good news Lizzie. :yahoo: It may seem small to others, but I can imagine how good that feels.

Keep chipping away, and taking these steps forward. All progress is good. :hugs:

Wilburis
24-11-16, 11:49
Thank you xx:bighug1: