PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop worring

tricia56
25-11-16, 19:46
Hi does anyone suffer with pain in thier ribs just under breastbone and upper back as I ended up at a/e because I was haveing pains in my side and upper stomach and my gp sent me because he thought it was gallbladder I had bloods done they checked my aoura which is normal Andretti don't think it's gallbladder but they done water test and said that it looks like I have a water infection but all day today because my ribs and back is hurting I'm panicking incase they have missed something and wat if the water infection will go to my kidneys as I'm geting pain over my hips aswell now They haven't gave me antibiotics for it as they said they are sending it cullture I just can't worring I keep telling myself that I've had bloods done and they would of shown up if I had any infection anyware but not sure if a blood test can pick up anything . I do sit on my knees a lot and lean forward so not sure if that can be why my back ribs and hips hurt . I thought that having tests done would of eased my mind because I suffer with H/A as well as GAD but it ain't at all . Just wish I could stop this worring.