PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

KatiePink
26-11-16, 20:36
These are some of the quotes I have scattered around. I like reading things like this, even when I'm really low and they even make me mad sometimes, it still makes me think!

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”

We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.*

If you gathered up all the fearful thoughts that exist in the mind of the average person, looked at them objectively, and tried to decide just how much good they provided that person, you would see that not some but all fearful thoughts are useless. They do no good. Zero. They interfere with dreams, hopes, desire and progress.*

People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.

Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries.

Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.