PDA

View Full Version : Heart worries?!?! Help me out!

Roosterruby
27-11-16, 07:05
Hi, there! Thank you for reading my post!
I am a 20 year old female with severe health anxiety and I am very afraid! I have been having dull pain throughout my left arm, chest (Near heart, I believe), and breast tenderness for several hours. This may be a muscle I pulled or kept in place for too long, or perhaps it is my heart?? Could it be?? Also: this is embarrassing, but I was given a large hickey on my upper arm (near my armpit) and it hurts quite a bit. Could this be where the dull pain radiates from? I feel a lot around the area and near my elbow too. Just so you know: I have a history of (probably anxiety induced) heart palpitations. Do you all think I could suddenly have a heart attack?
I am so sorry for the embarrassing post but I don't know what else to do!! Thank you so much for helping me, much love to everyone

Hayter
27-11-16, 08:50
Hi

I'm very sure its just a pulled muscle, if it was your hurt it would be a lot worse than your describing.

I've had my own heart fears and I know how hard it is. The more you worry the more worked up you get giving you more symptoms to be concerned about. Please don't worry

Bigboyuk
27-11-16, 11:46
Hi Its Ok I think you are getting a little wound up on this. What is a hickey? And yes that's probably the reason why you have dull pain in that area :) While we aren't drs on here I would say no you aren't about to have a heart attack :) And don't apologise for posting either we are all here to help each other! BTW I have had a Heart Attack 5 years ago and by what you are describing I would say you are just fine :)

nomorepanic
27-11-16, 12:15
I have merged both your threads and moved them to the correct forum for you.

Roosterruby
27-11-16, 17:08
Thank you all so much! You seriously calmed my worry!
And sorry about the double-post, Nicola! I am still new here and learning the rules!
Wishing everyone a worry free day.