PDA

View Full Version : Saying hello, new here today

goldierosie
27-11-16, 23:29
Hi to all on here

Im here for support as I feel things are getting a little bad for me now. Ive been a long term, on off depression and anxiety person since my teens. A life event way back then just kinda knocked me and it never really went away there have been other things too. Like a sprained ankle, it never really heals. I get by. I do ok on the surface. I can be so called normal and seem like a jolly clown but really Im not and so Im here. To read, try to help and see Im around similar sufferers.

When I get problems or setbacks I cant solve and must endure, thats when it strikes eventually. Ive been going through the inevitable oncoming loss of the only family member I am close to and on top of that bullied at work, cleverly and quietly. Its all getting too much and the intrusive thoughts, the fretting, some physical symptoms, are getting worse. Basically Im frightened to leave the house most of the time.

So maybe Ive gone on or said too much. I do hope Ive not made anyone fed up. This is whats got me here now Ive explained whats going on no need to say again.

venusbluejeans
27-11-16, 23:37
Hiya goldierosie and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: