PDA

View Full Version : Omg I think I'm pregnant!

misslove
27-11-16, 23:37
I have been wanting a kid for years and we have been trying for a bit so it's no big surprise. I just took a cheapy test and there was a faint line. Very faint and now I'm a giant anxious mess. Idk if I want to throw up or throw a party. I'm like wtf did I do???? I'm having so many mixed emotions. I want a baby but now I'm having second thoughts. I'm literally sweating like a pig right now.

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:32 ----------

And of course I can't talk to anyone because if I am I want to tell them out of excitement now out of sheer panic. Omg I'm freaking out!!b

Fishmanpa
28-11-16, 20:43
Wait another few days and take another test to be sure. If it's positive, plan a surprise for your other half and make an appointment with your doctor to confirm and start the fun pre-baby health stuff :)

A tentative congrats and as always...

Positive thoughts

Magic
28-11-16, 21:15
Yes that's right, wait a few more days as Fishman says. Such joy xxx

misslove
28-11-16, 23:50
I took another one this morning and it was positive also. Dr gave me an order to go get blood drawn. I think the panic is over I'm excited now. I know that having anxiety during a pregnancy is going to a hell of a long road! Thank you!!!!

Fishmanpa
29-11-16, 00:26
Congrats! Now... you have to find a really cool way to tell your partner :) Surprise the heck out of him and let us know how it goes...

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
29-11-16, 00:32
Congratulations :) It's always a period of adjustment even when it's planned, more so when it's a surprise. We've got many an anxious mummy-to-be through their pregnancy journey here on nmp, so keep us posted and we'll send positive vibes to you all the way :flowers:

ISB x

dale12345
29-11-16, 00:34
Congrats

misslove
29-11-16, 04:14
He already knows cause the first test was a very faint line and I wasn't sure if I was seeing things. Need ideas to tell our daughter if anyone has suggestions! I'm gonna want until I get confirmation from the doc that everything is going well! Thank you all!