PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Lynsey22
29-11-16, 16:03
Hello everyone, brand new to this, hope to help both myself and others being on here, always been slightly anxious all my life for various reasons, childhood, unhealthy relationships but sunk to a new low at the end of summer , had really blocked ears which caused dizzy spells, no sleep etc, it completely knocked my confidence , couldn't go in shops without someone being with me for fear of passing out , couldn't go in cafes, cant eat in front of people, feeling like i should call an ambulance because i feel dizzy , its dreadful.Feel like I've been on a slow road to recovery with a few knockbacks since mid October, have booked to go and visit a friend in New Zealand over Christmas but really starting to worry about whether I can manage it as I hate being alone for long periods of time incase something happens to me and am worried about how my ears feel during the flight or if I have a panic attack but the person I am going to see is one of the few people I feel 100% safe with, some days I think it will do me good others I cannot possibly see myself going! Aaagghhh!!!

SLA
29-11-16, 16:07
Hi Lynsey, great to see you here.

I would do with a trip to New Zealand. Thatd be nice!

You'll find lots of support here I am sure.

venusbluejeans
29-11-16, 16:08
Hiya Lynsey22 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Lynsey22
29-11-16, 16:54
Hope so , some people don't think I can manage NZ , others say it is the best thing I can do! I must have felt strong enough when I booked it but sometimes I can't eat in front of people, just riding the rollercoaster I suppose ��

SLA
29-11-16, 16:56
Yeh, leading a fulfilling life is all about continually expanding our comfort zone.

Whats the issue with eating in front of people?

Lynsey22
30-11-16, 07:58
It's hard to explain, my stomach just starts churning, I start thinking I'm not going to be able to eat this / I'm going to pass out or worse it's awful ��