PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in opticians petrified they will find a tumour behind my eye

lelespears
30-11-16, 10:04
Just done the first part of my eye test. I feel sick to my stomach she will see pressure or a tumour behind my eye!!!

Help.

Nicole201017
30-11-16, 11:22
I've got an appointment tomorrow to have mine done and I'm also very very scared they will find something, I'm even putting it off!! :(

Dave_Lister
30-11-16, 22:16
What has been the reason you have gone to the eye doc, if you don't mind my asking?

swajj
01-12-16, 08:03
So what was the outcome?

Fishmanpa
01-12-16, 12:24
I see the OP is logged in so I would have to imagine all was fine. Just a typical panic/HA attack is all :winks:

Positive thoughts and eye drops

NancyW
01-12-16, 14:19
Ugh. I don't mean to be this way but it really annoys me when people don't update us.

Dave_Lister
01-12-16, 15:46
I totally agree. I read posts like this because I may be going through some of the same stuff, and if this person did get the all clear, then it usually gives me some peace of mind.

swajj
02-12-16, 07:58
It annoys me too. It is just good manners especially if you are reading this board.

Assuming she was actually online that is. I don't bother logging out a lot of the time especially if I'm on my phone. As she was at the optometrist's one would assume the OP was on her phone when she started this thread. So maybe she hasn't actually been back online.

nomorepanic
02-12-16, 11:24
It annoys me too. It is just good manners especially if you are reading this board.

Assuming she was actually online that is. I don't bother logging out a lot of the time especially if I'm on my phone. As she was at the optometrist's one would assume the OP was on her phone when she started this thread. So maybe she hasn't actually been back online.
You will only stay on the "who's online" list for an hour if you are inactive then it won't show you again unless you are active again on the forum.