PDA

View Full Version : How experienced are you in poo?

Fishmanpa
30-11-16, 17:32
Just a little light fun in honor of poo threads :)

Take the quiz! (https://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/how-experienced-in-pooping-are-you?utm_term=.pp86wlx6vB#.dvJyPzBymd)

Positive thoughts and poo threads

BTW... I'm a poopstar!

ServerError
30-11-16, 18:05
I'm fine when it comes to pooing. But sometimes I think I wipe too hard and then can't walk straight for a few days. They just don't teach you that stuff in school.

KeeKee
30-11-16, 18:07
Gross but funny. Apparently I'm a novice. Disappointing haha.

KatiePink
30-11-16, 18:25
:roflmao: this is hilarious and gross!

Poo threads :roflmao:

Shazamataz
30-11-16, 20:40
That's pretty funny. I think they've covered all possibilities!

pulisa
30-11-16, 20:55
This thread should be called Faecal Attraction?!

.Poppy.
30-11-16, 20:58
I am a novice as well...and I am very okay with that. :shades:

Fishmanpa
30-11-16, 21:25
The one they didn't cover was "Cat Poop"... that's when you go, flush and run as fast as you can out of the bathroom! ~lol~

Positive thoughts and poo threads

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

This thread should be called Faecal Attraction?!

:roflmao:

Positive thoughts and poo threads.

They need "Magic Poop" too... that's when you go, get up and look and there's nothing there (slides down the pipe so you don't see it... I think someone actually posted a thread freaking out about that ~lol~)

EKB
01-12-16, 00:42
OMG, I'm laughing at this waaaaay harder than I should be... LOL.

Capercrohnj
01-12-16, 01:06
OMG this is hilarious. I'm a poopstar woohoo! But I have Crohn's disease which makes me an expert pooper by default

Catherine S
01-12-16, 01:43
At the age when you qualify for your free bus pass, in my neck of the woods you also receive through the mail, a poo kit, all neatly wrapped up and including the little wooden poop scoops to enable you to make the process easier. You then have to return the samples in the mail to be tested. Who knew what joy awaited me in my golden years :blush::D

ISB x

Capercrohnj
01-12-16, 02:41
At the age when you qualify for your free bus pass, in my neck of the woods you also receive through the mail, a poo kit, all neatly wrapped up and including the little wooden poop scoops to enable you to make the process easier. You then have to return the samples in the mail to be tested. Who knew what joy awaited me in my golden years :blush::D

ISB x

I often have to take c diff tests(c diff is more common in crohn's) and you get a little plastic scoop ;)

Catherine S
01-12-16, 03:13
Plastic eh? They're obviously watching the poop pennies in Staffordshire then :D

ISB x

Shazamataz
01-12-16, 03:56
OMG this is hilarious. I'm a poopstar woohoo! But I have Crohn's disease which makes me an expert pooper by default

Me too! Having Crohn's makes us super poopers!:yesyes:

Primula
01-12-16, 08:50
I'm a poopstar. Made me laugh. Thanks for that,much needed humour after all the recent goings on, on here.

Capercrohnj
01-12-16, 16:27
Me too! Having Crohn's makes us super poopers!:yesyes:

Weeee! And we could add to the list!

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 ----------

ISB x

Ironically I just got a call from BioAdvance (a part of janssen pharmaceuticals. I am on a Janssen biologic drug infliximab/Remicade that I get at one of their infusion clinics) telling me my doctor ordered a faecal calprotectin test to check out my inflammation numbers and they were mailing it today! Lovely and my GI didn't tell me he was ordering it (he told me he was ordering the blood test to check if I am developing antibodies and how much Remicade is in my blood). Gotta love being chronically ill lol