PDA

View Full Version : split second of weirdness/head rush/dropping sensation

Ethansmom
30-11-16, 21:41
Has anyone had this before. I was very anxious last night. I caught myself hyperventilating. I started to calm down, turned on the TV and then BOOM! I feel like I lost consciousness for a split second.. I felt a weird dropping sensation in my head. I hope I don't have heart problems! :ohmy:

lotusblossom
30-11-16, 21:53
Hi I have had this quite a few times over the years more so when I first started with GAD but it has subsided a lot and I only get it occasionally now but I don't worry about it that's probably why I only get it every few months or so now. I know exactly how you feel its a strange sensation for me it felt like when you go up in a lift get to the top and the lift stops and your body and head feels disorientated well that's my explanation but don't worry about it I am still here after 5 years of experiencing it

Kelsey
01-12-16, 02:02
It's sounds the same as what I get, it happens to me when I'm out in public places (shops, doctors, public transport). My body feels warm and my head feels like it's spinning but only for a few seconds and I get a sudden feeling of nausea and it goes away if I move around or do something.