PDA

View Full Version : New here and freaked out

Triviachick1983
01-12-16, 20:22
Hi everybody! I created an account on here with hopes someone could give me advice. Last Thursday I started experiencing a burning pain in my upper stomach. Honestly, at first, I didn't think much of it and assumed it would clear up within a couple of days. On Sunday, when the pain was still there, I started panicking and yes...I googled. Next thing you know I'm convinced I have pancreatic cancer. I would make an appointment with my doctor but she never does anything. By that I mean, everytime I go to her she just says to come back in two weeks and see how I'm doing then...and then says the same thing the next time I see her. She's never once sent me for additional testing and I've had to go to the ER to be diagnosed each time. I've called around to different doctors but haven't managed to find one that has an opening for the near future and this waiting around is severely stressing me out. What should I do? Should I head back to the ER? Should I wait it out? Somebody please help me!!

Josh1234
01-12-16, 20:25
you sure its not acid reflux?

Triviachick1983
01-12-16, 20:28
I thought maybe that's all it was so I started taking Omniprazole which has always helped before. He hasn't done a thing to relieve the pain though.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 ----------

It not he.