PDA

View Full Version : vertigo after travelling on bus/train/?

goldenchicks522
01-12-16, 21:55
I have vertigo now after i travelled by bus to the shops today and home from the shops. I used to get this whenever i went on some high speed train or something, and one time i got it the night (about 9pm ) after i'd come back from london on train. Although id been fine since i ha got home (prob about 7pm) but it just came on later. I was fine after i'd been to sleep that night though and it had gone away. I posted on this once before when i had the same feeling in a hotel room in london once, after having travelled down there on train that day.

I am on holiday this week and haven't actually been out of the house for the past 4 days and i've not noticed myself having vertigo (at all during the time i've been in the house for past 4 days though i've just been chilling out and sleeping quite a lot but i've certainly not had vertigo), but soon as i travel by bus again(did today) i come home and feel dizzy like i honestly feel i need to go and lie down right now.

How can this be motion sickness (yet it sort of still feels like motion like im moving type of vertigo and i dont feel steady), when i travelled by bus hours ago and was fine then its just come on now! I got home at about tea time and had been fine since...

Confusing. Anyone know?

ruydemag
02-12-16, 01:21
how does the vertigo feel? three years ago i was sitting at the hotel after getting off from a flight when i realized i had "vertigo". The room wasn't spinning or anything. It mostly felt like I was on a boat or walking on a mattress. The floor felt like waves and the only thing that would make it go away was to get in a moving vehicle.

Leslie735
02-12-16, 03:14
I have gotten this 5 separate times. Like ruydemag Each time, except for once, was after some sort of motion. Each time it lasted at least week and some of the times it lasted close to a month. It felt like I was waking around on a bounce house. The only time I had no sensation of it was in the car or lying down.

IrishMonkey92
20-06-18, 15:18
I have gotten this 5 separate times. Like ruydemag Each time, except for once, was after some sort of motion. Each time it lasted at least week and some of the times it lasted close to a month. It felt like I was waking around on a bounce house. The only time I had no sensation of it was in the car or lying down.

Leslie, I have this. Did it ever go away?