PDA

View Full Version : At a low right now

Aimee1875
01-12-16, 23:12
I just feel terrible right now. I feel like I've been put under so much strain and pressure and finally it's cracked. I can't get peace from feeling this bad. If it's not me thinking I've got a brain tumour it's me feeling low and depressed as anything. I've been in such a good mood today and came home from work feeling dreadful and haven't stop crying. It's like being in my house reminds me of everything I find wrong with me and it just knocks me right back down:( I hate this

Laaur_xo
02-12-16, 19:49
Hi Aimee, sorry to hear you are having such a bad time. We all have them, so you not alone! I am also having the brain tumour fear, i have had it for about a month now.

Don't worry. Your not alone.. try to chill out and distract yourself, i find that always helps!

emmegee
02-12-16, 20:07
Hi Aimee-

You are not alone. I feel the same way.

I've been through these times enough to know it always gets better, even though it "feels" like it never will.

If you haven't already, maybe schedule an appointment with a mental health provider? They can help you back to the path of normalcy.

In the meantime, have a cup of tea, try yoga or taking a walk. Talk to an understanding friend or family member. (There are yoga videos online...YogaNidra is very relaxing)

Tell yourself "this too shall pass" and just think about making it through the day. It's less overwhelming that way.

I find reading this forum is helpful, it makes me feel a little better that I am not alone.

Hang in there...

Aimee1875
03-12-16, 08:04
Hey guys thanks for replying. I felt better yesterday,I think it was just that one night where it was all too much. I just feel like I'm panicking about everything now,like last night I was watching back massage videos on YouTube (well worth the watch btw,sends you to sleep instantly!) and must have fell asleep with my phone in my hand,now I'm terrifed I've phone the police or done something while asleep and I just have so many things going through my head which are stupid! It's like I'm on edge constantly. I know I'll get through this it's just having to ride it out and get on with it:(