PDA

View Full Version : In a spiral

Thatirishguy17
02-12-16, 15:49
Hey guys I'm new here,

I'm a 23 year old male who up until last month was on top of the world. I suffered from anxiety about 4 years ago and it's crept its head back into my life. Started off feeling lymph nodes in my groin and that kicked things off. Had several panic attacks thinking I'd cancer. Went to the doctor and he said it was perfectly normal. Since that I've been to the doctor 3 times with different things and severe anxiety. He ran blood tests to prove there was nothing wrong with me and they came back perfect. Since this episode started I started having this lightedness or dizziness and now how my self convinced it's my brain. Recently went for an eye test and even though I needed a new prescription they said my eyes where in good health.

Any help would be greatly appreciated just wanna get back to my gym going out going self!!

Fishmanpa
02-12-16, 18:49
What did you do 4 years ago that helped you get out of that funk?

Positive thoughts

Thatirishguy17
02-12-16, 19:14
What did you do 4 years ago that helped you get out of that funk?

Positive thoughts

Sat in bed for 4 months and eventually start to go back to normal:shrug:

Fishmanpa
02-12-16, 19:24
Well, that's not going to work!

I have a daughter your age that suffers with anxiety and depression. She came to me and told me what was going on. I, along with her mother made sure she got professional help. With therapy and meds she's doing great.

I would speak with your GP about what's going on and see if you can get a referral.

Positive thoughts