PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Thatirishguy17
02-12-16, 16:32
Hi guys and girls,

I'm 23 male fitness instructor who recently got sucked back into the health anxiety spiral about 1 month ago it's really taking its toll on me have stop training and it's hurt my relationship with my girlfriend. All I want is to wake up and feel normal again instead I stay in bed all day cause I've some dizziness etc. Had anxiety in the past but this has been by far the worst

venusbluejeans
02-12-16, 16:39
Hiya Thatirishguy17 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thatirishguy17
02-12-16, 16:50
Hiya Thatirishguy17 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you very much:) hoping this forum can help me get back to myself

straylight
03-12-16, 18:37
Even with a month off, you're probably still healthier than many of us. I don't suppose there's an exercise you can do to the point where you feel dizzy? My thought being after the exercise and you're feeling dizzy, try to convince yourself that you're still safe and in control. That that sensation is something that's happened loads of times in this situation, it isn't something that needs to be worried about, you've had it before and it passes. Maybe go straight from that exercise into another one.

In the hope that you can condition your brain in the same way as you've conditioned your body. Make it think that dizzyness then turns into curls or planking and it's not something very interesting for it to get caught up in.