PDA

View Full Version : Relaspe and much worse then before

Sage579
03-12-16, 19:03
Hi if read and posted a few other people's forums and wanted to make my own. At start of November I had a relaspe of my anxiety and it hit me like truck 36 hr anxiety attack witch ended in my putting myself in phyc ward. Since then iv restarted my celexA meds from 20mg to 30 now. Iv had anxiety for 7 years and it went away for the most part all through collage. Iv had a hard time with stomach issues insomnia and even suicidel ideation. I have started therapy and enormous amount of family soppurt but I don't know how to get rid of the anxiety chewing on my brain in the backround. Iv manGed to start back at work and iam trying to not rly on the benzos I have been any advice or just ur on right path would be nice thx

ana
03-12-16, 21:02
While I may not have gone through what you have gone through, I've been suffering from panic attacks for 15 years. I've had numerous relapses, my anxiety has been paralysing. I got off benzos this last summer, but I still take them occasionally, so I wouldn't worry about taking them every now and again when you feel bad. Anti-depressants, however, keep your anxiety levels in check all throughout the day, so they are definitely a better choice.
As advice goes, I'm afraid I've got none. My only advice is to do as much as you can, when you can, and don't be so hard on yourself. Know your limits, but always try and surpass them and do a bit more. I've noticed my anxiety levels are the lowest when I'm happy and content with my life, so it might be worth looking at ways you can improve certain areas in your life, be it your relationships, work, or hobbies.
I wish you well :)