PDA

View Full Version : Migraine, BPPV, something?

BrokenAge
05-12-16, 04:56
Ok so I was walking down the street and I looked over to my right and was admiring the pond I was next to and then I swing my head back forward and instantly get met with this intense feeling of dizziness/veritgo. So I sit down and walk back home, with only a slight bit of difficulty. The dizziness was intense but decreases fairly fast. I was left with this head ache and still the feeling of veritgo but like I said a lot less severe. It was kind of scary but I just didn't think much of it after it faded away in 20 or so minuets. The next time is fine but then the day after that I go to a dance with loud music and lights but I felt fine. No head ache really, but on the car ride home I remember turning my head and once again being met with this intense feeling of veritgo and nausea. I got home and the same thing happened. Went away in about 20 or so minuets. Now that it's happened twice I'm a bit concerned. I haven't had a migraine in 4 years but this feeling reminds me the auras I use to get from them and the pain is in the same general area I.E (temple, forehead and side of my head to my ear) I've been thinking it's something wrong with my ears. Thsee past few weeks my ears having been popping and ringing a lot. No loss of hearing or anything of that sort. If anyone has an idea of what this could be it'd be much appreciated!