PDA

View Full Version : weird eye pain

Ethansmom
05-12-16, 16:32
My eyes hurt when I turn them side to side (or when looking up). The left one hurts more than the right one. I also have some little stabs behind the right eye. Has anyone had this before? is this an emergency? Could it be dry eyes? I do have some sort of cold/virus thingy right now.

Catherine S
05-12-16, 16:45
I've just answered your other thread sorry. This one appears to have more details so it cancels out my reply on the other one. Perhaps you could pick one and delete one, saves confusion. If you click onto the 'edit ' button at the bottom right of your post, you can add or change or delete what you've already written and saves creating more threads about the same issue. Hope that helps.

ISB x

ShaunRyder
05-12-16, 20:09
I have had the same symptoms as you many times. I normally get it when i am over tired or have been looking at some sort of screen too long.

Dave_Lister
06-12-16, 17:33
My eyes hurt when I turn them side to side (or when looking up). The left one hurts more than the right one. I also have some little stabs behind the right eye. Has anyone had this before? is this an emergency? Could it be dry eyes? I do have some sort of cold/virus thingy right now.

Likely an eye strain, or dry eyes.