PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian/cervical cancer??

PrincessPanic89
05-12-16, 16:53
The last few months, I've been getting bad cramps in my lower abdomen. They last between a few minutes and an hour and feel like period pain. I have been on Nexplanon for birth control for about 18 months which stops you from ovulating so even though I have all the usual side effects for ovulation, it must be something else. I know that in the beginning of having the implant inserted, you can experience pregnancy or ovulation symptoms because I did for about 4 months. Then it settled a bit and I was having regular spotting etc. But the last few months, I've missed periods, had bleeding and spotting randomly at a time other than when I'm "due." I've had nausea, fatigue and also the cramps. Now I'm worried that I've got cancer. Pain in your cervix/ovaries, random bleeding between periods, feeling generally not right, they're all symptoms aren't they. I'm not pregnant as I've done two tests and both were negative. So if I don't ovulate and I'm not pregnant, this the only conclusion I can come up with.

Help :(