PDA

View Full Version : Fear of stroke now on top of all other fears!

xBettyBoopx
05-12-16, 18:32
I get fear of something if I think I'm having the symptoms, like funny feelings in face and head especially on the left hand side makes me think I'm having a stroke! It's the first thing I think about when I get these symptoms and I get them quite often nowadays! Most times I'm not thinking about it so it has no effect but as soon as something different is happening in my body, I think the worst! How can I not think the worst when it's been like this all my life?!

I cannot remember a time when I didn't think there was something wrong with me and I am in my 60th year! Fear is exhausting and the more exhausted I get the more symptoms I have and the more fear from thinking there is something wrong, it's a vicious circle and I don't know of a way out.

A little while ago I was watching tv and playing a game on my tablet when I got a 'funny' feeling in my head and immediately thought "stroke"!! From then on I've had funny feelings in my face and head, and blah blah blah......................saying blah blah blah because I know how it sounds!!:blush::blush: Now my hands and arms are feeling weak especially the left hand/arm, why do limbs go weak when feeling anxious or is it something else?! OMG:mad::weep:

I'm embarassed and ashamed that I have wasted my life feeling this way. If not a stroke then heart attack, if not then lung problems and I'm not gonna get my breath..........the list goes on and has been there since I was a kid. What a waste of a life. Now my anxiety levels are sky high again and I seem to be back to square one.

So many times someone posts and puts their symptoms and most times I have them! A lot of times I want to answer to help the person but I feel like people will think that I'm making it up because I couldn't possibly have all those symptoms, could I? But I do!!

Mostly I just put up with these symptoms and fears, I live alone and have to deal with things myself but sometimes I need some help from people who know what I'm talking about!

The head and face tingles are what? And the weakness is in my left hand/arm/wrist is what?:wacko::wacko:

orthagonal
05-12-16, 20:39
Parathesia, or tingling, is an extremely common anxiety symptom.