PDA

View Full Version : Worried about small lump on brothers jawline/neck

ShaunRyder
05-12-16, 20:03
So its been a good few months since I have been here, HA has been very good and had no worries. But the last week it has struck back! For about 3 weeks my brother has had a peasized lump on his neck, it is more on the jawline under the skin. At first he was a bit worried but he said he isnt now, me and my mum felt it and at first you could see it was slightly red and he said it was sore. But 3 weeks on he said it is still there, even though he is not worried about I am petrified!

He said it hasnt grown any bigger and he said he 'thinks' it may of slightly gone down, he said he will leave a couple more weeks before booking the doctors. But this has made my HA come really bad! It is not visible when looking and can only be felt. Has anyone had anything like this?

ShaunRyder
07-12-16, 15:09
Anyone?

rainbow
07-12-16, 15:16
My 13 year old daughter has similar, she's had it for more than 6 years. It's small and moves about under the skin on her jawline. Sometimes it's a bit bigger and tender if she has a cold. We call it "Bob"!! Maybe your brother has had it longer than he realises.