PDA

View Full Version : Scared shitless

Scared17
06-12-16, 08:05
I did something very stupid yesterday afternoon, I went to a brothel and asked for a massage and hand relief, she convinced me to get a blow job instead thinking she was going to put a condom on she didn't. And started going at it, at first I didn't realise then when I did I told her to stop and to put a condom on it was about 30 seconds without condom, straight after I finished up I had a sick feeling/weird sensation on my penis. later that night I started urinating frequently and noticed a little red dot on my penis and today I have been going to the bathroom like crazy I go and it's as tho I have to go again.

Can std show up that quick? And would herpes come on that quick? Was like 7 hours I noticed the red dot, I'm also not sure if it was there prior or not.

I'm extremely scared as my health anxiety over Hiv/herpes has always been through the roof and now I think I may have done something to contract it!

---------- Post added at 08:05 ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 ----------

Anyone?

heyitsmeyou
06-12-16, 08:54
Really doubt any infection would cause symptoms that quickly. You're urinating more frequently because you're anxious and the red dot was probably found because you were looking for something. It's most likely been there a long time and is nothing.

However, I would advise to be tested as this was unprotected oral sex with a stranger. Even if the chances of a virus transmitting from mouth to penis are less than intercourse.

Bigboyuk
06-12-16, 09:17
Hi I would seriously if you are worried go to a STD clinic to get checked out. No there is always a incubation period you should know the results some of them while you wait :) Not to trying to preach to you but think you have seen sense, but these sorts of places where people go for XYZ can be very sleazy and in some cases dangerous IMHO Do you have trouble with forming relationships?? Take care and let us know how you get on :)

paranoid-viking
06-12-16, 11:07
I dont think it is possible to contract HIV from a BJ. As they say; it can only be contracted to fresh bloodstreams directly. The ways most gets HIV is unprotected sex and even more unprotected anal sex as there are a lot of rifts in erectum. No; you`ll be fine. Not HIV.

Bigboyuk
06-12-16, 11:12
I dont think it is possible to contract HIV from a BJ. As they say; it can only be contracted to fresh bloodstreams directly. The ways most gets HIV is unprotected sex and even more unprotected anal sex as there are a lot of rifts in erectum. No; you`ll be fine. Not HIV.
it's unlikely but possible if say you have bleeding gums or abrasions in your mouth as the virus can be passed on this way through bodily fluids.

paranoid-viking
06-12-16, 13:37
it's unlikely but possible if say you have bleeding gums or abrasions in your mouth as the virus can be passed on this way through bodily fluids.

Well, I have never heard of anyone who got HIV from a blowjob. But I think an expert would give a more educated answer than I could. But I think it has to be plenty of bodily fluids to make it possible.

heyitsmeyou
06-12-16, 14:51
As paranoid-Viking said, i think the chances of transmitting hiv from oral extremely low and very unlikely.

SLA
06-12-16, 15:07
First of all, congratulations on posting a thread title that made me laugh.

Second, you will most likely be fine.

Thirdly, having a BJ with a condom on?

Seems like ordering an ice-cream, and then only eating the cone.

Colicab85
06-12-16, 15:31
First of all, congratulations on posting a thread title that made me laugh.

Second, you will most likely be fine.

Thirdly, having a BJ with a condom on?

Seems like ordering an ice-cream, and then only eating the cone.

I was gonna say? Sounds daft.

Bigboyuk
06-12-16, 16:12
Well, I have never heard of anyone who got HIV from a blowjob. But I think an expert would give a more educated answer than I could. But I think it has to be plenty of bodily fluids to make it possible.yes there is a risk,but it's quite low all the same the risk is there.

Panda22
06-12-16, 16:28
Well honestly i don't think many people wear a condom during a blowjob, there must be a reason for that. Probably because the risk is quite low. it's very likely you're fine, if you're really worried you could always get it tested

SLA
06-12-16, 16:38
Well honestly i don't think many people wear a condom during a blowjob, there must be a reason for that. Probably because the risk is quite low.

The risk of what? Conceiving? :D

Most people wear condoms to prevent getting women pregnant. Sure, they reduce the chance of STDs, but if that is your goal don't go to brothels!!

Panda22
06-12-16, 17:07
The risk of what? Conceiving? :D

Most people wear condoms to prevent getting women pregnant. Sure, they reduce the chance of STDs, but if that is your goal don't go to brothels!!

The risk of getting an STD

At least that's what i would assume, i've never heard of anyone using a condom during bj

Bailey2001
07-12-16, 09:14
you havent got herpes. It can take days before a blister appears and i am assuming you havent had a terrible fever that is associated with the initial outbreak? move on