PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

dannybohy
06-12-16, 13:35
Hello!. Im Dan, long term anxiety sufferer, a lot of it Medical anxiety but anything can set it off , all the usual tales of drugs and depression lol, Getting along as best i can day by day. Been on all manner of drugs over the last few years but last year decided to come off them, thankfully i got through the worst but still suffer daily with Anxiety over the smallest of things. As many of you know the hardest and most exhausting part can be hiding it from everyone so you can appear normal :/ . I am, 40 and family man.

I was on here a couple of years ago but forgot my login, ive come back now as im at real low due to being booked for a medical procedure tomorrow and Im pretty much making myself ill worrying about it :(

but yeah, hello!.

Last time i was here was when i was "properly" diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression back in 2012

venusbluejeans
06-12-16, 13:46
Hiya dannybohy and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

MusicGeek
06-12-16, 14:02
Hi Dannybohy

You are in the right place for that here!

I'm struggling hiding my Anxiety and PA's in public! It's so annoying, and frustrating!

Hope you soon start to feel better.

dannybohy
06-12-16, 14:10
Thanks all. Im booked for Cystoscopy tomorrow due to Urinary problems, peeing frequently, feeling like bladder pressure and needed to go sooner than normal. Ive had blood tests etc and scans and nothing so far, now this! I almost just passed out in work thinking about it :/ probably shouldnt have googles it either of course. Its rigid cystoscpy and ill be under general but dreading the run up and recovery more. I had a urodynamics done the other both and that hurt so bad afterwards . Anyways sorry this is prob wrong place , the Male part of forum doesnt seem too active :(