PDA

View Full Version : Had sex without a condom.. :(

Panda22
06-12-16, 16:21
So about 3 to 4 months ago i had sex with a girl, she said she was on the pill and clean. I told her twice we should use a condom but she said it really wasn't necessary. I was kinda stupid and went with it..

I'm worried i may have contracted something. I remember i noticed a burning sensation during peeing for a few weeks after. At first i didn't really think anything of it, but now thinking back i'm worried... She did start to bleed a bit during the sex also. I haven't noticed any bumps or whatever on my penis.

Should i get tested for HIV or anything?? or am i probably fine

Kaede
06-12-16, 16:36
Did you by any chance read the other thread that mentioned unsafe sex and HIV today?

Given that this happened months ago, when you really think about it is it possible that this is just anxiety trigered by reading that other thread?

Fishmanpa
06-12-16, 16:51
Did you by any chance read the other thread that mentioned unsafe sex and HIV today?

Given that this happened months ago, when you really think about it is it possible that this is just anxiety trigered by reading that other thread?

:emot-nod:

Positive thoughts

Panda22
06-12-16, 16:52
Well i've been worried about this in the back of my mind for a while, i just kept telling myself that if i had contracted something i would have noticed other symptoms too.

I don't know much about STD's however, so i dont know if a burning sensation could be the only symptom of a STD. I did read another thread on this topic too when i posted this