PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

Leafers
07-12-16, 03:20
So I overworked myself yesterday pretty much all day and I don't take very good care of myself health wise I am slightly obese, I feel completely sore from yesterday but when I try to take a deep breath my chest hurts so bad, I've been getting a lot better at not googling so it's best to stay clueless about this situation but it still leaves me a bit anxious, but regardless the pain is a little bit below the ribs on the right side of my body when i take big breaths. Can overworking myself do this, should I go easy on myself and relax a bit?

Fishmanpa
07-12-16, 03:23
Can overworking myself do this, should I go easy on myself and relax a bit?

Yes

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
07-12-16, 03:39
Leafers, I agree with FMP but have to say I love your avatar...that face just about sums it all up really :D

ISB x

Devyn
07-12-16, 03:47
i'm the same way. any bit of pain anywhere , especially the chest/heart region and i start immediately thinking of the worst. just try to relax some, easier said than done, i know.

Fishmanpa
07-12-16, 03:58
i'm the same way. any bit of pain anywhere , especially the chest/heart region and i start immediately thinking of the worst. just try to relax some, easier said than done, i know.

Just don't be smoking weed to alleviate your stress "Leafers".... but then based on your name and avatar, I just might be speaking to a brick wall ;)

Positive thoughts

Leafers
07-12-16, 04:59
I'm clean of weed, been so for almost a year. My lifes back on track, I don't see how my name and avatar make it seem like you are talking to a brick wall but I'm not gonna get upset about it, I enjoy videogames and I can respect it's not your cup of tea so thats why my avatar and name is what it is. Thank you for replying and putting up with all the times I've been anxious, really. Other than anxiety and mood swings I've gotten my life under control, I'm not gonna make a sob story out of any of that because I need to man up at some point, so please don't get the wrong idea about me. I'm only replying to you because I just wanna say I'm sorry if I said or did anything to upset you, really. I don't have any negative feelings towards you.

Fishmanpa
07-12-16, 12:36
I don't see how my name and avatar make it seem like you are talking to a brick wal

A stoned looking dude with "green" on and a stoned look is all... I seem to recall you were a smoker as well. Congrats on abstaining.

Positive thoughts