PDA

View Full Version : Got Used To Been ME Again

sal
08-04-07, 00:38
Firstly will thank Nic and Alex for getting me back on site. You will have all read my posts from the prison service and how they have treated me and then i got a new job, dubious if i could cope and what i could do but i feel and others round me see the change. I feel like all i have been through that Sal i knew and others knew and loved has come back. I cant believe the difference in myself and i never believed i would be anything more than the wreck i was. We can all get back to where we were and through that we are so much stronger. Working for the prison service wrecked me and i didnt have the stength or the confidence to walk away until 9 years had passed and now i look back and have no regrets. it nearly did beat me and those that know me will know that.

EebyJeeby
08-04-07, 01:00
Great to see you back Sal and congratulations on finding the new (old) you again. Well done!

Eeb x

Karen
08-04-07, 01:06
:welcome: back Sal.

It is good to hear you have settled in well to your new job and are feeling so much better :)

Good to have you back :flowers:

Karen xx

nomorepanic
08-04-07, 13:22
Sal

Lovely to hear from you again mate.

Glad the new/old you is back and you are benefitting from the new career now.

Great news to hear.

trac67
08-04-07, 13:58
Well done Sal on finding yourself again :D
Onwards and upwards from now on mate

Love

Trac xx

sarah1984
08-04-07, 20:09
That's wonderful news-congratulations! I felt exactly the same when I got over GAD and was able to enjoy life again. :)

Piglet
09-04-07, 12:22
Nice to hear from you again Sal! :D

Piglet :flowers:

Lozzie
09-04-07, 15:09
Hi Sal!! (or sis lol) :)
Long time no talk :weep:

So glad to hear your doing well :D
You should be very proud of yourself ( i know i am proud of you)
You went through alot and I'm glad you are finally feeling better :)

Big hugs to you hun :hugs:
Love Laura xxxxx

sal
03-06-07, 10:54
Sorry i havent been around for a while, had a blip a bad one but starting to pull myself around again, did my usual and went into myself. Feeling a bit brighter this morning so hoping i am on my way back up. Just got so scared that i am going back to where i was and i really cant face that.

Hope you are all okay, i will go onto the site later on and do all my catching up.

Big hugs to you all.

clickaway
03-06-07, 12:23
You know you will soon be right again Sal. I believe that because you have come out of this crap once and the next time you will ensure that you don't fall back in such a deep hole.

Big hugs to you :hugs:

Take Care

Piglet
03-06-07, 12:54
:hugs:

Piglet :flowers:

nomorepanic
03-06-07, 13:42
Hi Sal

Welcome back and hope you can sort get back on track again.

pips
03-06-07, 16:18
http://www.profilegrafix.com/grafix/welcome/pic/,ggfcgfcvcv.gif BACK SAL :yesyes:

Great to see you back on track again hun.

I hope your well,:flowers:

Take Care mate,

Love & Hugs :hugs: Pip's X X X X

alexis
03-06-07, 22:42
Hi sal, hope things are OK, was just talking aobut you the other day,, in a nice way of course.xxx