PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

Blueplain
07-12-16, 09:41
Hi all

I have recently started to suffer from anxiety, panics, upset stumuck, dizzyness and worries. I went to the dr last night and started my journey to recover. She would not give me medicine because she said being 28 is a bit young for medication and I should try alternative means first. Of course this means I do not get relief from it now and it caused me to really panic last night. However I have picked myself up ready to get through this. I have been suffering from the panic anxiert for 6 days now. My worries building up to it started back in september. I know I am not alone and I hope people here can help me!

venusbluejeans
07-12-16, 09:47
Hiya Blueplain and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
07-12-16, 16:17
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.