PDA

View Full Version : CONCERNED

leesa-x
07-12-16, 22:38
I had colonoscopy 8 days ago, it went well hardly no pain, however they never told me the results? I've got an outpatient appointment 5th Jan. However I thought they told you after the procedure if everything looked ok or if they saw something? I got a sheet of paper which said no biopsy or polyps removed, I get anxious with this waiting around. My question is has this been the case for you? If it was anything alarming would they have told me after the procedure?

Fishmanpa
08-12-16, 01:23
If it was anything alarming would they have told me after the procedure?

No, it's not their place to do so BUT... It certainly sounds like they found nothing and you'll get a clean report.

Positive thoughts

Kathryn313
08-12-16, 07:02
No biopsy, no polyps, means there was nothing to see or sample so is a clear Endo.

NoraB
08-12-16, 07:56
I had colonoscopy 8 days ago, it went well hardly no pain, however they never told me the results? I've got an outpatient appointment 5th Jan. However I thought they told you after the procedure if everything looked ok or if they saw something? I got a sheet of paper which said no biopsy or polyps removed, I get anxious with this waiting around. My question is has this been the case for you? If it was anything alarming would they have told me after the procedure?

I'd take comfort in the fact that there was no biopsy taken. My OH recently had one done and they did a biopsy but it came back OK.

I'd take it as they've seen nothing abnormal lovely.