PDA

View Full Version : Back, side and chest pain

Mummytofour
09-12-16, 17:10
Hi, I don't often post here as although I have health anxiety I tend to worry about being ill and dying in general rather than a particular illness. Mines mainly the thought of something being seriously wrong with me physically now or in the near future. Anyways I am just wondering if there's many of you that suffer with back ache and sides aching?. I know chest ache is pretty common with anxiety. I am getting all of these at the minute and it's stopping me doing certain things as it aches so much. It's upper and lower back, my sides (roughly to bottom of rib area) and chest off and on. My right leg starts tingling at night also at the minute and occasionally have a numbing sensation on upper right thigh also in evening.

I did breifly mention this to my dr in the week but appt was about progress on citalopram so didn't have much time to go in depth on this and she said to try some stretches and maybe it's a trapped nerve. I am guessing it's coming from tense muscles and poor posture through the anxiety but it's really bothering me. Just wondering if anyone else gets this as symptoms of anxiety?

Thanks for reading x

Hopefulmi
09-12-16, 20:10
Completely, all of these! Feel better soon ❤️

Benisfked123
09-12-16, 21:18
Believe me Its anxiety, I get these and more! Been doctors about it a lot and had checks and its nothing sinister happening. Just boring old anxiety...

Mummytofour
09-12-16, 22:22
Thanks for the replies. It's so annoying that this is happening now that I have started to get well again! As in my anxiety had lessened and started relaxing a bit more and now this has got me worrying again. Anxiety is obviously not quite finished with me yet :mad: