PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

animal-mad-nikk
08-04-07, 18:20
Hi,
I'm new on here, and I was wondering if someone could help me. I've been through a really tough life in school and at home, its starting to catch up on me big-time and I self-harm alot becasue of it. I've tried getting help but noone beleives me and wont help me when I'm feeling really depressed. I really dont know how to sop cutting myself as I've tried using alternates but nothing has worked for me and all I ever feel I depressed. I desereve to die.
Please help me!
Thanks
Nikk

jo61
08-04-07, 18:28
Oh Nikk, sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. Take care

Lynnann
08-04-07, 20:09
HI Nikk,

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry you are having a tough time at the moment, is there a counsellor at school or someone you trust that you can talk to about your issues? Make an appointment with your doctor?

Hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for you:)

Lynnann

nomorepanic
08-04-07, 20:47
Hi Nikk

Welcome aboard. You will get loads of support on here.

Have a read of the Self Harm website page on the left as well.

honeybee3939
08-04-07, 20:51
Hi Nikk

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here:) im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:hugs:

Love

Andrea
xxxx

animal-mad-nikk
09-04-07, 18:51
HI Nikk,

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry you are having a tough time at the moment, is there a counsellor at school or someone you trust that you can talk to about your issues? Make an appointment with your doctor?

Hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for you:)

Lynnann
Hi
Thanks! I will try and talk to someone about how I am feeling soon as I need to build up courage before I do anything.
Nikk