PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety?

duke27
11-12-16, 14:08
I'm at a child's party and I feel like everyone can tell I'm anxious. I feel like everyone is lookng at me. I feel absolutely exhausted and tired and like I can hardly keep my eyes open or stand. I feel like I can't breathe at times and like I can't swallow food and that it gets stuck in my throat. Is this anxiety?

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

I also feel like my head is twitching and people can see I keep bobbing my head. And I can't look around or move my head anywhere

ServerError
11-12-16, 15:18
Sounds like you're extremely anxious. It's unlikely anyone can actually tell or is even bothered, but telling you that probably won't convince you.

My advice would be the tried and tested route to better mental health: therapy, and possibly medication.

nomorepanic
11-12-16, 17:43
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.