PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian cyst or cancer?? Help, I'm really worried :(

PrincessPanic89
11-12-16, 17:22
Since Wednesday, I've been having pain in my right ovary but only when I went for a wee. Not before or after, just during. It went on for a couple of days so I went to the dr on Friday who said it might be a UTI and gave me a 3 day course of antibiotics even though I've not actually had any UTI symptoms (I suffer with them a lot so I'm familiar with the symptoms unfortunately lol) Since yesterday though, the pain is only getting worse. I'm getting period like cramps, lower back ache, it almost feels like I'm constipated or got trapped wind but I haven't. I'm also feeling nauseous and my boobs are a little tender, mainly the right one. The pain in my ovary area comes in waves rather than a constant. I was out this afternoon and walking around became too much. My abdomen felt heavy and uncomfortable, my back pain got worse and I was getting breathless and lightheaded. Basically I found it pretty difficult to walk. I'm home now and feel a little better, the pain has subsided a little. I've had no irregular bleeding, pain during sex and my abdomen doesn't seem distended. I've lost my appetite completely today as well. I was considering going to the hospital I was in that much pain earlier but as it's eased off a bit, I'll just go back to the dr tomorrow.

nomorepanic
11-12-16, 18:25
Let us know how it goes at the doctor's but I don't think any of us can diagnose anything to be honest.