PDA

View Full Version : Pimples on my breasts?

ronnijade
11-12-16, 17:58
Hello everyone! Me again, unfortunately. :/

I'm going to cut the story short and just tell you about my current symptoms.
I still have the lumps in my elbow and I'm yet to have them scanned, though it's coming up soon and only then will I be able to see if they're anything to be concerned about. I've accepted and prepared myself for the worst news, but this isn't really relevant to my current symptoms - I don't think. I was hoping y'all could tell me. :shrug:

For the past couple of weeks now (and this isn't related to my cycle either) I've had small pimples with tiny white heads appearing around both nipples, on my areolas. I also have a few larger zits(???) on my breasts themselves and they look rather flea bite-like though, but I thought it was strange they appeared with the pimples with the whiteheads. I also have those same pimples on my chest and toward my neck - I've been suffering with acne a lot: I don't drink nearly as much water as I should but the breasts and nipples are a bit of a strange place for acne to appear... right?
I'm not too concerned, just looking for some insight on whether this is considering 'normal' or not. I'm a 19 year old female, and weigh about nine and a half stone which is healthy for my height. Aside from the undiagnosed lumps, I'm pretty sure I have no other health issues that could cause this. Comments, anyone?
Ronni :yesyes:

Zilde
12-12-16, 14:18
Really, wouldn't it be more appropriate/reassuring to seek advice about this from an actual health professional?

I don't see how anyone here could give or would be willing to give advice about this other than to see a nurse/doctor. it's not a symptom relating to anxiety, and if it's causing you anxiety, you can easily make an appointment and get that reassurance you apparently need. :)

AFG034
12-12-16, 14:27
Maybe it's an allergic reaction to a soap or cream.