PDA

View Full Version : Breathing.

zippy
12-12-16, 15:21
I feel like i struggle to breath and just been to drs and my oxygen levels were 98!! She listened to my breathing and all fine. Why do i feel so ill?

AFG034
12-12-16, 15:22
When you mean struggle, do you mean it feels like your chest/lungs are tightening and you end up taking more deeper breaths?

zippy
12-12-16, 15:36
I feel like i have to breathe harder to get a full breath but it's not like that all the time.

Kuatir
12-12-16, 15:47
It's common with anxiety. I definitely had a period of time where I really felt like I was struggling to breathe.

SLA
12-12-16, 16:01
I feel like i have to breathe harder to get a full breath but it's not like that all the time.

Sounds perfectly normal.

mjh74
12-12-16, 19:27
Hi zippy,

As a long term anixety sufferer (and member of this site), this is a "new" symptom that I started to suffer about 2 weeks ago! I always get blips at this time of the year.

Out of the blue I have started to watch every breath I take and I don't feel like my lung capacity is big enough. I have to try and stop myself taking constant deep breaths. My upper middle back is in absolute agony with the muscles I'm pulling.

Just thought I'd let you know that you're not the only one.

I'm conciously making the effort to try and shallow breath to get myself out of it.

Best wishes,

Mark