PDA

View Full Version : Food poisoning.

zippy
12-12-16, 18:05
Been to drs again today about getting worse since having food poisoning over 10 weeks ago. I wrote all my symptoms down on my phone and handed her it, she read them all out. She checked my oxygen levels (98), blood pressure, listened to chest, felt my abdomen. She is testing my stool again and doing bloods to check for inflammation. She said it can take a long while to get over food poisoning which i understand but why am i feeling worse?

katyfitz
12-12-16, 20:42
What symptoms do you have?

zippy
12-12-16, 20:47
Night sweats and day sweats if i exert myself, Fatigue, cold sweats, left side back pain, feel like i can't get a full breath sometimes, struggle to get up in the morning and generally feel unwell.

Fishmanpa
12-12-16, 21:08
Night sweats and day sweats if i exert myself, Fatigue, cold sweats, left side back pain, feel like i can't get a full breath sometimes, struggle to get up in the morning and generally feel unwell.

That sounds more like common anxiety symptoms than it does remnants of food poisoning 10 weeks ago but the tests will confirm. I've had food poisoning a couple of times in my life and while I was sick as a dog for 24-48 hours, it didn't hang around that long for sure.

Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts