PDA

View Full Version : Transfer to this Site

Pythonian
13-12-16, 04:24
Was a member over at AZ but discovered today the site may be finished. I suffer from panic disorder and GAD. Was on Lexapro for 10 years until it faded out, and now take Prozac.

Found this site when researching an alternative to AZ. Have always enjoyed helping anyone I can and there have been times when help I needed was received through anxiety forums.

In short, happy to be here and join this community. Best wishes.

venusbluejeans
13-12-16, 04:30
Hiya Pythonian and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
13-12-16, 05:39
Hi Pythonian and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Always good to see more people who want to help each other so I'm sure you will make some good connections on here.

You might want to check this thread out where a couple of AZ members on here are talking about the issues with that forum:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=191923

Maybe it will get you started quicker on here with finding some people you may already know?

SLA
13-12-16, 07:59
Hi Pythonian, good to see you.

Hows things?

Bigboyuk
13-12-16, 10:05
Hi Pythonian nice to see you have joined us plenty of discussions here to get into have!
Enjoy the forums :) Cheers

emmegee
13-12-16, 20:33
Welcome! I'm relatively new here too. I think you'll find it helpful. :)

xBettyBoopx
14-12-16, 03:04
:welcome: to NMP :hugs:

Pythonian
14-12-16, 03:11
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Glad to be here.

Mark13
16-12-16, 12:56
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.