PDA

View Full Version : Sorry.

zippy
13-12-16, 13:51
Sorry for all the posts but i am so ill, i don't know what else to do. I really feel like i am dying and no one believes me. I started having a front and back ache and feeling clammy when i did anything. Over the weeks it's gotten worse and i am sweating all night and struggling to get up and when i do i feel so tired and ill. The ache in my back has now spread to the side too and feel whatever it is is the culprit of why i feel so ill. I have blood in urine with no infection and i am having a cystoscopy Thursday, i have had an ultrasound of bladder and kidneys which were clear. The dr yesterday checked my heart, lungs, oxygen levels and felt my tummy. I feel so ill i feel like i need to be in hospital and i am just deteriorating. The Dr ordered bloods to be done to test for inflammation, u&e's, thyroid, ferritin, full bc, liver function.

Gary A
13-12-16, 13:58
Your doctor is the one who decides if you should be in hospital, given that you had a full examination and they never deemed it necessary to send you to hospital, you should take at least some reassurance from that.

Other than that they're clearly taking you seriously as they've ordered appropriate testing. At this point all you can do is await the results and take it from there.

zippy
13-12-16, 18:29
I know i have to wait for test and results but it's hard when you feel so ill and getting worse.

ScaredLizard
13-12-16, 18:30
zippy I know how hard it is worrying and such I'm sending you good thoughts and energies and love

Fishmanpa
13-12-16, 18:31
I really feel like i am dying and no one believes me.

You've been feeling this way for close to 7 years and you're still here so that alone is proof you're not ;)

Positive thoughts

zippy
13-12-16, 18:47
I know fishmanpa but i am really struggling to do anything, i can usually plod on but i am getting worse and different symptoms this time.

ScaredLizard
13-12-16, 18:49
zippy are you on any medication you can take for when it's really bad? I'm on ativan and I don't take it unless I cannot function.

zippy
13-12-16, 18:50
I am on fluoxetine and have been for 3 years.

Fishmanpa
13-12-16, 18:52
I know fishmanpa but.....

"Yeah Buts" and "What Ifs" are one of the most common replies I see... I'll reiterate.... 7 years and you're still here. Not one of your fears has come to fruition.. not one.

Positive thoughts

ScaredLizard
13-12-16, 18:52
Does it seem to be helping? Maybe you should speak to your dr some?

zippy
13-12-16, 19:02
It was scaredlizard until the last few months until i got food poisoning.
I know what your saying fishmanpa, i just wish i didn't feel this way.

ScaredLizard
13-12-16, 19:11
Ugh! Oh zippy I totally know that feeling! You get on the top of the health anxiety and something goes wrong and screws it all up!