PDA

View Full Version : Left testicular pain for months - Ultrasound clear?

yodascat
14-12-16, 01:16
Hi guys,

So I've been having testicular pain for a while now. It's been on and off but recently it's become more frequent (or maybe it's my mind).

I went to get an Ultrasound (with Doppler - looking at blood flow) and it came back clear.

I thought it was epididymitis because that's where the pain felt liek it was coming from. It isn't severe pain but it's definitely uncomfortable, like a dull ache.

Just wondering if I should still be worried if it's painful/uncomfortable but the US results said it was clear (last week)?

Anyone had any experience like this?

Fishmanpa
14-12-16, 01:44
Just wondering if I should still be worried if it's painful/uncomfortable but the US results said it was clear (last week)?

Nope! You're hyper focused on the boyz is all.

Positive thoughts

heyitsmeyou
15-12-16, 11:20
Do you work out or do any type of exercise where they may bounce around a lot? I had similar experience on my right. Ache from epididymis sometimes into my abdomen. I switched to more supportive underwear and haven't had a problem since.

SLA
15-12-16, 13:17
Check your jeans aren't to tight.

No joke.

Stecakes
15-12-16, 19:49
torsion sprain ?
definitely meets the criteria

Fishmanpa
15-12-16, 20:02
torsion sprain ?
definitely meets the criteria

It could be a plethora of harmless things and based on the number of fear vs. reality ratios on the anxiety forums, the overwhelming chance is this is nothing but a sore nad and that's it... regardless of what caused it.

Positive thoughts