PDA

View Full Version : Im worried, please give me some advice

Rennie1989
19-10-04, 20:44
hiya

my dad has just left the house because he has to pick up my eldest cousin, hem has had another arguement with him fiancee.:(

im really worried as i adore his fiancee as she is funny and intelligent but i dont know what they are like at home.:(

what shall i do, i dont really want them to split up!:(

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

nomorepanic
19-10-04, 21:18
Hi Jade

Adults argue a lot as I am sure you are aware and they may/may not sort it out.

I don't think there is a lot you can do but just be there if they want to talk to you.

Let's hope they sort it out yeah?

Nicola

jill
19-10-04, 21:24
Hi Jade,

Most people argue from time to time Jade it dose not mean
they are going to split up.
Try not to worry.

Thinking of you always,

LOVE JILLXXX

May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door..

Rennie1989
19-10-04, 21:31
thanx nic and jill

well my cousin is here at the moment, im not sure if he is staying the night

the reason why i thought they may split up is that they have been argueing quite recently and he has left a few times to my uncle (my dads bro)

thanx for being there for me

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

seh1980
19-10-04, 23:18
hi Jade,

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do in this kind of situation except wait and hope. I hope it turns out for the best!!

Sarah :D

sal
19-10-04, 23:21
Hi Jade

As much as you care for her you cant control this as it is how they feel that counts, i just hope they remember how much you are involved.

I am sure it is a small argument that all adults have and to the younger generation seems so much more.

Remember my parents arguing but now see it how it is and all adults argue we just sometimes dont see it how they do.

Sure it will be fine for you.

Love Sal xxxxx

Rennie1989
20-10-04, 19:24
hiya all

well wen i logged off yesterday mum said that they had split!!! i was really shocked and i couldnt sleep, not a wink

thanx for your support, i suppose nothing goes well in this world anymore

Scooter Girl

jill
20-10-04, 20:17
Hi Jade,

Sorry to hear they have split up.
I know you don't undetstand right now why
they split but things happen for a reason.

TAKE CARE

LOVE ALWAYS JILLXXX

Don't dwell on what went wrong
instead, focus on what to do next.
Spend your energies on moving forward.

Rennie1989
20-10-04, 20:56
thanx jill

im sure things will settle soon and i hope that they at least contact each other!

Scooter Girl

Sue
21-10-04, 17:46
Hi Jade,

Sorry to hear about the split. Its tough on you but really and truly, theres not much you can do.

Lets hope that in time they can remain friends and you may well find that you keep in touch any way?

Take Care,

Sue

Rennie1989
21-10-04, 18:51
thanx sue!!!

Scooter Girl